In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
About the Team
As a Senior Product Manager for the Zoom App Marketplace, you will define and drive the strategy for how we help our customers discover, add, and manage their apps and integrations on our platform. You'll collaborate with cross-functional partners in engineering, product design, data science, and the business to identify opportunities and build features that drive impact for the business.
About the Role
- You will contribute to and drive Zoom's App Marketplace growth, strategy, and roadmap for improving discoverability and distribution of integrations and apps.
- Identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of user research, collecting feedback from cross-functional teammates, diving into data, and competitive analysis.
- Use your technical expertise to question, understand, and challenge software implementation decisions and priorities.
- Promote the platform's capabilities to grow the platform's customer base
- 5+ years or more of proven experience as a product manager, including 3+ years of marketplace experience.
- Experience working alongside design teams / UX exposure along with cross-functional counterparts
- Real passion to understand customer needs and a strong motivation to solve their problems. The drive, sense of ownership, and follow-through required to accomplish complex goals.
- Growth mentality and learning mindset that drive you to build, measure, and learn.
- Build consensus and listen well, but can also drive hard decisions.
- Excel at communicating with team, partners, and executives with clarity, salience, and urgency.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
Nice to have:
- High-level understanding of compliance and security for Enterprise products
- Understanding of the board SaaS and PaaS landscape
- Has successfully delivered features on a recommendations platform or similar product
- Knowledge of authentication protocols such as basic and digest authentication, SAML, LDAP, and OAuth.
- Experience with REST and GQL APIs, SDKs, and developer productivity tools
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .