Senior Product Manager, Marketplace Ecosystem at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
As a Senior Product Manager, you will develop and drive KeepTruckin’s Developer Experience strategy, underlying technical platform infrastructure, and foster technical relationships with strategic software partners and their customers.
Senior Product Managers work with external partners across KeepTruckin’s engineering, sales, support, and marketing organizations to foster Partner success across company initiatives. These technical and business partnerships, encompass a thriving ecosystem of partners aimed at delighting our customers and solving their needs.What You'll Do:
- Lead Marketplace Ecosystem Team to establish ecosystem strategy and along with developer tools needed to support partners.
- Oversee broad integration strategy and partner with engineering to build content and tools which optimize third-party developer experience including onboarding, code samples, documentation and support.
- Evangelizing KT technologies through presentations, product demos, blog posts, sample solutions, etc. to build strong developer communities
- Gathering customer feedback to understand needs and prioritize API roadmap with Engineering.
- Collaborate with sales, customer success, and marketing to successfully launch new products.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Math strongly encouraged.
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Experience working on a platform, marketplace, or other commerce product is preferred
- Experience working with third-parties on technology and product-based partnerships
- Experience working with or building enterprise grade APIs
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.