Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
About the role:
The team is seeking a Sr. Product Manager, Marketing Systems, to develop our marketing technology capabilities. You will define a strategy for a set of technologies to identify, reach, analyze, communicate with and retain Opendoor’s customers in a way that is both targeted and personalized. By understanding Opendoor’s marketing strategies, you’ll architect the right combination of technologies to achieve our goals. You’ll work closely with marketing, design and engineering teams to successfully implement these new technologies in a way that enhances the capabilities of the organization. To ensure these capabilities are broadly and effectively adopted, you will focus on training and refinement of work practices. By monitoring the rapidly evolving world of marketing technologies, you’ll continue to identify new products that can accelerate Opendoor’s goals.
We're looking for teammates who have:
- 5+ years of experience build growth systemsIdeally, direct involvement in the specification and development of an organization’s marketing technology stack
- Subject matter expertise in the evolving landscape of digital marketing technologies
- Excellent structured communication capabilities, including the ability to discuss complex digital marketing and technical issues in a clear way
- Strong analytical skills, and a meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work closely and effectively with marketing, design, engineering, and different business functions
- Self-driven and motivated to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
More About Us:
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness:
Read Full Job Description