Shop Premium Outlets has joined forces with e-commerce powerhouse, Rue Gilt Groupe and Simon Premium Outlets (SPO), to deliver an elite digital outlet experience. Shop Premium Outlets shoppers delight in special offers and curated assortments from the brands they love - always on sale, all in one place.
As a Senior Product Manager - Marketing, SPO, you play a contributing role in developing web and/or app experiences that help to acquire, optimize and retain customers along their shopping journey. This role is perfect for you if you are passionate about developing and iterating on great customer experiences, appreciate working in remote, collaborative environments and have an understanding of mobile first development.
- Roadmap and Strategy: Develop strategic product plans to deliver against business KPIs. Update, disseminate and provide on-going awareness of product roadmaps, especially through presentation decks, status reports and updates.
- KPIs: Definition, tracking, and reporting of KPIs and success metrics relevant to current product offerings. Report on Product impact against high level business KPIs such as conversion, revenue per visitor, repeat purchase rate, etc.
- Agile Product Ownership: Collaborate with internal design and technology teams to define, design and deliver on user stories. Partner with cross-functional internal teams to successfully operationalize products.
- Drive Innovation: Demonstrate a willingness to experiment, iterate and innovate, especially leveraging A/B testing, user testing and beta/pilot launches to make data driven decisions.
- Drive Effective Communication: Manage stakeholder relationships and communication as it relates to requirements, scope, budget estimates and feature delivery. Be open to creating project management deliverables when required.
- Demonstrate Leadership: As the Product team grows, mentor and develop junior PMs.
- User Experience: Partner with user research to develop a deep understanding of our users through data on their demographics, geographies and user behavior. Help be the voice of our users within the company. Use persona and user journey mapping to support thoughtfulness in delivery of user experiences.
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness and innovation. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow and bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you and sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Product Management of Web, iOS or Android apps.
- Passion for using analytics, testing and research to drive development and create products that users love.
- Outstanding visual presentation skills and ability to articulate business value and impact to executive leadership.
- Outstanding creativity, curiosity, and drive; self-starter.
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Able to thrive in ambiguous situations, driving clarity and focus, setting priorities, and converting ideas into action.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple ongoing priorities.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and design tools like Figma preferred.
- Experience with analytics and data visualization tools such as Adobe, Google, Tableau or Looker preferred.
Location: USA based, preference Irvine California based candidates, or fully Remote California, but we also have offices in Boston and New York with hybrid or remote flexibility.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY and CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupe’s policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated and proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. We’ve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium and luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites – Rue La La, Gilt, and Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery – we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion and technology, we’re also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, and ourselves to push past the expected – every day. Our culture is rooted in our values and together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious and Empowered