We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our growing product team to focus on enabling growth for our Enterprise business. Our Enterprise business has been in hyper-growth mode, and this role contributes to acquiring, activating, and retaining Enterprise customers by building internal tools as well as customer-facing products.
This role can be remote, anywhere in the US, or based out of the Arlington, VA headquarters.
Who You Are:
Storyblocks helps creators tell their motion stories; we serve a diverse customer base ranging from professional video creators in companies large and small, to teachers who create educational videos and social media marketers creating videos to better share their brands’ stories.
This is a highly visible role, working closely with sales and marketing leadership to align on the our growth strategy, and identify areas for this product team to contribute, which can range from building internal tools, to enabling marketing systems, to building product solutions that add value directly to the end user.
You are the cross-functional team leader who leads with context (not control). You are technical enough to gain the respect of engineers on your team, and are fluent in making and communicating data-informed decisions and communicating prioritization decisions. You take ownership and have high-standards for your work. You are resilient and display flexibility when problem solving and receiving feedback.
What You'll Do:
Strategy and Prioritization
- Become an expert on our Enterprise customers (e.g. professional video creators, marketing teams), products, and industry through quantitative and qualitative research
- Define strategy, priorities, and the rolling roadmap for your cross-functional squad that tie back to company level objective, and the Enterprise businesses’s growth objectives.
- Drive understanding and alignment on how your team contributes to key Enterprise growth priorities with key stakeholders across Enterprise Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Engineering, and senior leadership
- Establish and monitor progress against KPIs to measure success and course correct
Cross functional leadership & Execution
- Lead a cross-functional team of developers, designers, and analysts and partner with stakeholders, Enterprise sales & marketing teams, to achieve shared growth objectives
- Translate “what” to build into clear requirements and user stories; own product prioritization and groom next-up work
- Create, define, and release product improvements using Agile principles
- Communicate goals, hypotheses, and progress to various sets of audiences, ranging from your squad to executives, sales and marketing leadership, to your squad
- Contribute to Product Processes, which can range from product discovery, stakeholder communication, and delivery, as we scale.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Track record of shipping impactful internal or end-user facing products in an Enterprise B2B environment
- Demonstrated ability to work alongside Analysts and Engineers; results-oriented with a execution focus; knowledge of Agile development practices, including sprint planning and retro
- Track record of driving alignment across diverse range of sales and marketing stakeholders to focus on the key growth priorities. Strong influence and cross-functional collaboration skills with the ability to create clarity and drive focus
- Strong analytical chops. Experience choosing the right metrics that help a team stay intellectually honest about progress and milestone
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
What We Bring to the Table
- Competitive and fair compensation: We believe in fair pay--equal pay for equal work. For each title, we have consistently applied competitive salary bands based on market data and benchmarks. What you've been paid before, fear of conflict, or willingness to negotiate does not play a part.
- Company-paid medical: Our medical, dental and vision premiums are covered 100% for you and your dependents.
- Paid parental leave: Welcoming new family members is exciting, but it can also be challenging. We offer twelve weeks paid leave for primary caregivers and four weeks for secondary caregivers. Additionally, we have a dedicated private nursing room available to new parents.
- Unlimited vacation: At Storyblocks we take vacation seriously. That means take the time off when you need it. Don't worry about tracking hours or accounting for partial days. Typically employees take about three or four weeks each year.
- Flexible work-from-home options: Much of our workflow is online, and for meetings, we have dedicated video-conferencing setups. As long as you deliver results, you are welcome to get your work done outside of the office or during unusual times when desired.
- Company-sponsored mentorship and growth: We have a formal mentorship program that involves regular career and growth conversations. "360-degree" feedback is collected twice a year and synthesized into actionable, peer-reviewed, performance reviews. We happily foot the bill for conferences and online courses that will add value to the organization. We encourage attending meetups and are happy to host them as well.
- **Casual Work Environment:**Sure we all get dressed up once in a while, but in general we want you to be comfortable at the office – whatever that means to you (flip-flops, shorts, jeans, etc.).
- Fully stocked kitchen: Everyone gets input on the food and drinks we stock in our shared refrigerators and snack room. We have multiple mechanisms for making coffee and cold-brew kegs are often on tap.
- **Dogs in the office:**We love dogs and we will probably love your dog too. With help from a calendar, we allow employees to bring in their dogs to help guide us through the day.
Storyblocks supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
Who We Are
Storyblocks is a different kind of content company delivering a fresh approach to meet the creative needs of a new generation of storytellers. Built on the belief that all stories deserve a chance to be told, Storyblocks provides video, audio, images, and easy to use creative tools through its unique subscription model. By offering unlimited downloads and continually adding fresh content, Storyblocks challenges the paradigm that your ambitious vision requires deep pockets. We are committed to empowering storytellers by removing creative barriers and democratizing video creation.
Driven by a set of five company core values, our culture is shaped by a love for data, fearless communication, community, zero egos, and everyone emptying the dishwasher (both literally and figuratively).
Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, Storyblocks has been recognized as one of Washington D.C.'s Top Workplaces by The Washington Post, among the Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal, and by the Washingtonian as one of DC’s 50 Great Places to Work.