The Tendo Product team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help design the integration tools for its next generation healthcare platform. This role will support the features they manage throughout the entire lifecycle; from ideation and design to development, documentation, and customer support.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience as a product manager for technical products and a hands-on history of doing system integrations. This person should be familiar with industry leading integration tools and excited about designing the next generation of the same. The person in this role will report directly to the head of Tendo’s platform product management team. We are looking for someone connected to Tendo’s mission who has the ability to deliver best in class products to an engaged user base.
Make an impact—join our team!
We’re a fast-growing, mission-driven company building a culture that enables teams and individuals to thrive. Led by an experienced and proven team, we live by our values and are always on the hunt for motivated people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help us improve the care journey for patients, clinicians, and caregivers by creating software that provides seamless, intuitive, and user-friendly experiences.
If you like working with innovative technologies and want to be part of a growing team that will help transform the healthcare experience, we encourage you to apply today!
This role is currently remote. Tendo has hubs in San Francisco, CA; Salt Lake City, UT; and Philadelphia, PA. Ideally we would prefer a candidate in one of these locations.
- Support customers and professional service teams responsible for integrating Tendo with legacy electronic medical systems, insurance systems, payment gateways, and other services
- Define Tendo’s configuration tools for authenticating, invoking, and consuming the responses from external APIs
- Define the shape and behavior of Tendo’s own APIs
- Create written descriptions of the user experience, data model, and business logic changes required to implement enhancements
- Test new features and report issues that need to be addressed
- Assist early customers with the implementation process
- 5+ years experience in product management
- Demonstrated deep technical ability
- Deep understanding of Oauth, Identity Providers, SAML, and JWT technologies
- Familiarity with integration workflow tools such as Boomi, Mulesoft, Jitter, and Zapier
- Ability to maintain strong customer relations and provide product support
- Demonstrated experience training internal departments on new product features
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with healthcare data and interoperability standards (EDI, FHIR, HL7, etc) and electronic health records
Tendo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Information on Tendo
Tendo operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Philadelphia, PA, Salt Lake City, UT and San Francisco, CA. Tendo was founded in 2020. It has 98 total employees. To see all 34 open jobs at Tendo, click here.
Read Full Job Description