As Senior Product Manager, you are responsible for the Product Management of the integrations of the Uniphore applications into new and existing partner applications, in particular CRM integrations. You will work on understanding the key application integrations that are required, define the product requirements, guide engineering during the development lifecycle, and ensure the integration achieves any required certifications with the partner vendor.
Success in this role requires the ability to work across Uniphore product lines as well as with 3rd party organizations: establish and build rapport with partners and their product management and understanding the functional and non-functional requirements for a Uniphore product integration. Ideal candidates will have professional experience building and managing integrations into CRMs like Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, ServiceNow as well as other integration platforms like MuleSoft, Boomi, etc.
You will be able to balance business needs, delivery costs with technical constraints and love bringing new product and integrations to market and to our customers.
· Prioritize business requirements and translate them to product functional & technical requirements
· Identify market requirements, create preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the integration
· Interface with cross-functional teams - Product Engineering, UX/UI, Core-Technology, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Business Development – to build and deliver the integrations
· Work closely with Product and Alliances team to interact and interface with partners in order to build new integrations and to manage the integration products
· Manage the costs of the integration from development to maintenance as well as any required revenue share with partner applications
· Own the end-to-end product management cycle from Concept to Market Introduction, and lifecycle management for integrations
· Develop appropriate metrics and tracking of product initiatives and ensure reporting to stakeholders
· Evangelize product for sales and customers
Required Skills / Experience
· Domain knowledge in building & launching integrations with leading application and platform vendors such as Salesforce, Microsoft, ServiceNow, especially in the Service area
· Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science/IT Engineering or related fields
· 5+ years of experience in delivering SaaS based / web-based products with 2+ years of Product Management experience
· Experience in building products with Data Science, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence is a plus
· Experience in working in Agile methodologies and maintaining successful working relationships with engineering
· Proven analytical thinking, big picture & business thinking, leadership, problem solving, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
· Be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail
· Excellent written & oral communication
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description