Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. More than 1,500 school systems serving 15 million students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand students’ academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and professional development.
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote anywhere within the Continental United States, in-person from our Boston/San Francisco offices, or a hybrid option.
About the Role:
Do you enjoy bringing together data to help solve problems? As Senior Product Manager, Integrations, you will work to scale our data platform and develop integrations that support new data systems around the education industry, bringing together all the information educators need to utilize Panorama’s products.
You will work cross-functionally with partners to develop a vision for how we support the hundreds of data systems used by our clients and a strategy to get us there. You will work with a team to innovate, test, and deliver valuable new features, build upon our integration expertise, and support and help shape the growth of our product team norms and practices as we scale.
You will become an expert in K–12 education and the technical needs of our school, district, and state partners, identifying the most important problems to solve and delivering creative solutions to scale our support of all students and drive improved and more equitable outcomes.
- You will develop a vision for expanding our integration offerings via new integrations with systems that will help to scale our platform and provide deeper value to our users.
- You will define problems and devise the roadmap for improving the efficiency of our integration model in partnership with our implementation and operations teams.
- You will partner with other product leads to ensure that we are delivering the data and implementation experience that will best support the goals and mission of each product area.
- You will gain a deep understanding of the day-to-day lives of K–12 district technical leaders and the challenges that they face when using our platform, and look for ways to improve their experience with Panorama’s platform.
- You will lead by example and drive meaningful client and business outcomes by setting and achieving goals with your cross-functional team
- You will communicate your team's roadmap and strategic plans, creating excitement and alignment within your team, and across Panorama
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 5+ years of product management including experience working with data integrations
- Led strategy or played a strong supporting role in developing a strategy for a product or a part of a product
- Implemented new systems or practices across different product teams, and effectively aligned stakeholders to goals and process
- Interest in solving big problems and helping educators improve student outcomes in innovative ways
- Exceptional communication across all levels of an organization, stakeholder alignment, and driving business objectives
- A people-first mentality to help others succeed
- Experience working with APIs, ETL and other data-sharing technologies
- Experience working in Education, EdTech, B2B SaaS products, and leading cross-functional teams
Panorama excitedly hosts two in-person "all team meetings" a year. All Panoramians attend and travel/hotels are provided.
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Panorama also has a policy on maintaining a drug-free workplace.