Senior Product Manager - Infrastructure at Happy Money (Remote)
+1 more | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:04 p.m. (CST) on Sunday, September 18, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
ABOUT HAPPY MONEY
Happy Money is a financial technology company on a mission to develop and deliver affordable, accessible financial tools and services that empower people to use money as a tool for their happiness. Members benefit from loans funded by a national network of customer-focused lending partners and designed to help them accomplish their goals.
Backed by leading investors, Happy Money has helped nearly 205,000 members since inception – working with lending partners to fund over $3.7 billion in loans*. Founded in 2009, Happy Money has a passionate and purpose-driven employee base of approximately 400 people across the United States. For more information, please visit happymoney.com.
*As of 12/31/2021
Product Managers at Happy Money are involved in all aspects of the product development lifecycle. They transform great ideas, tech, and science into amazing and delightful member experiences.
Happy Money is looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead our infrastructure systems. You will be critical to defining the product vision and strategy, collaborating with engineering and product leadership to drive execution, and ensuring successful adoption by working with different cross-functional teams (both internal and external).
In This Role You Will...
- Execute the product vision of a service-oriented technological architecture that can be leveraged across all of our current and future product offerings
- Own and develop the roadmap for your product area and ensure it aligns with our broader business goals and delivers value to our current and future customers and lenders
- Become the expert for cross-domain dependencies - clearly understand the business needs as well as the technological implications when it comes to microservices and event-driven architecture
- Be a trusted partner for engineering, project management, and product leaders, and build alignment through clear communication and strategic influence
- Identify business value for epics in order to prioritize and ship for maximum impact and quick learning
- Define key success metrics, track and report on critical milestones and overall outcomes
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably with experience in service-oriented architecture
- A University degree in software development, computer science, or a similar STEM field is strongly preferred
- Strong track record in delivering long-running, large-scale technology projects
- Experience building goal alignment and excitement in an agile environment driving backlog grooming and prioritization
- Ability to clearly document and communicate product, technical, and business requirements
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to gather data, both qualitative and quantitative, emerge with insights and make and communicate well-reasoned decisions
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary and equity in a high growth start-up
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options covered at 100% for you & family
- 401k Plan with a matching contribution
- Generous PTO
- Monthly Health and Wellness Days
- 12 Weeks Paid Family LeaveCompany-paid short & long term disability and life insurance
- Happy Home Allowance to contribute to your home office workspace
- Happy Money is a 100% fully distributed workforce
Here at Happy Money, we live by our core values of Love, Trust, and Hustle and welcome all. Love is shown in how we develop meaningful relationships with everyone we interact with; whether it’s a member or your manager. Trust is shown through how we empower each other to come to work as our true selves and embrace our differences. Hustle is shown through how we fail fast and learn from our mistakes. No one is perfect, we’re all human; if this job description doesn’t exactly match your background, we encourage you to apply anyway!
Read Full Job Description