Senior Product Manager - Industries at Talkdesk (Remote)
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
Are you passionate about building scalable, secure, and user-friendly web solutions in a fast-paced environment? As a Senior Product Manager at Talkdesk, we expect you to become the voice of our customers and market, and work with the engineering team to turn the vision into product requirements. This role will be within the Financial Services & Insurance industry vertical division with a focus on new product development within the insurance industry.
- Contribute to the vision and design of a next-generation call center platform for the financial services and insurance industries
- Create and maintain close relationships with our customers and market to develop a deep understanding of their needs as well as the competitive landscape
- Create processes to capture, analyze, leverage, and share customer insights
- Collaborate with team members to craft solutions to meet customer needs
- Evangelize ideas that will help to resolve customer problems
- Work with engineering, marketing, and sales to build business use cases and define requirements/wireframes for new feature enhancements, products, and services
- Help to define the product roadmap through pragmatic market and client feedback for discovery of new products and solutions
- Document product functionality
- Collaborate with marketing to effectively launch new services, features, and enhancements
- Facilitate sales through training and creation of collateral materials for new product launches and features
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related field required
- 6+ years work experience as a product manager
- Knowledge and use of formal Quality Assurance processes
- Solid understanding of relevant technology and tools including APIs, cloud solutions, and programming languages is preferred
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing technologies and business needs
- Understand the development and implementation of large-scale, complex applications in a call center technology environment
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and succeed in an environment with competing demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills, and build strong, productive relationships
- Experience in Financial Services & Insurance will be relevant to this position.