Senior Product Manager, Identity - Location Flexible at Dropbox (San Francisco, CA or Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:57 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, February 15, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Are you passionate about making a huge impact and delivering an awesome identity and access experience to more than 700M people?
As a Product Manager for Identity, your mission is to empower Dropbox to bring a universal, flexible, and secure Identity experience to our customers. With our transition to being a multi-product company, the use cases to leverage our platform capabilities for coherent and seamless access and identity management have grown exponentially. You will work with the finest engineering and design teams to provide our customers with an intuitive Single Sign-On (SSO), product navigation experience, and account management across all of our products through flexible and elegant user experience flows. In addition, you will think deeply about what it means to craft and offer multiple but universal personalized experience on products with one's identity.
This is especially the right timing because we await to move key products from beta to the public market and welcome new companies to our product portfolio. These efforts require broader and deeper collaborations with Business Platform, Data Platform, and, more importantly, all of the product teams within Dropbox. This is one of the most strategic and visible initiatives within the company.
We are looking for a stellar Product Manager who has extreme ownership of the entire Identity experience for Dropbox, working on backend technologies, platforms, session and token management, and product experience design. This role will collaborate alongside other product managers and engineering and design counterparts across Dropbox to craft and deliver a vision.
- Work with leadership to build and drive the long-term strategy for Dropbox Identity Experience
- Manage the design, development, integration, and release of Identity, Access Management, Authentication, Account Management, Navigation experiences across multiple products while making sure ongoing reliability, performance, and scalability
- Take accountability for the realization of the product vision through product delivery, company enablement, and customer/partner adoption
- Define key metrics for the teams and interface with internal and external customers
- Work with Engineering and Design to set the exit strategy, manage the rollout process, tightly integrate and balance functionality and feasibility, and drive implementation timelines with a keen understanding of the underlying architecture
- Understand the return on investments (ROI) and build business cases for building vs. buying platform components
- Work closely with internal stakeholders across Engineering, Design, Data Science, Revenue Analytics, Product Analytics, Operations, Capacity, Product Engineering, Legal, Customer Support, and Sales to deeply understand and address platform needs
- 5+ years of product management or related industry experience defining vision and strategy for Identity products, going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, and driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution
- Previous experience in Identity access management platforms with strong understanding of IAM protocols: SCIM/SAML/OAuth/OpenID/UMA, secure-by-design principles, and industry trending in the space
- Comfortable with business strategy, portfolio and investment prioritization, cost analysis, key performance tracking, and financial metrics
- Truth-seeking by utilizing data insights, market and customer research, and your product intuition to continually improve your products and embracing critical feedback from our internal and external customers
- Ability to deeply understand industry trends, Identity platforms and products, and competitive advantages
- Proven track record of driving successful Identity product outcomes from concept to completion
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills to enable platform and product innovation
- Strong work ethic and know-how to knock down barriers to get to teams' objectives
- Magical capability to sell and influence without authority and gain senior leadership agreement