Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
We are looking for a passionate and results-oriented Senior Product Manager to help scale Atlassian's High Touch Team.
Are you passionate about working with a cross-functional, geographically distributed team to build and deliver mission-critical business capabilities that support Atlassian Enterprise Sales & Marketing?
Do you love being a part of a sophisticated program with multiple work streams and dependencies?
Do you enjoy the challenge of optimizing and scaling key business processes to support Atlassian's growth?
If you answered yes, we believe you’ll be fully engaged and challenged in this role and have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills to positively impact the company.
In this role you will get to:
- Define, own and lead a value-driven High Touch roadmap (In alignment with Sales and field Ops. High integration with Sales , Deal Desk teams)
- Identify the underlying business needs for High Touch processes within Atlassian and establish product feature list
- Establish and manage relationships with business partners, such as Sales / Field Ops, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Commerce teams
- Partner with a team of Software Engineers/Developers to design, develop, and integrate technologies.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 6+ Years as a Product Manager within the Saas space
- Knowledge of Quoting, Approval processes along with the Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Opportunity -Quote Sync, Billing & Sales Planning tools
- End-to-end implementation experience including requirements documentation, systems configuration, project management, issue management, communication and organizational change.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills or experience
- Logical/Perceptive, problem-solving, detail-oriented, solution-oriented
- Flexibility/Adaptability/Dealing with Ambiguity
Not required, but nice to have:
- ERP implementation experience
- Understanding of both front and back end sales processes and platforms
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.