Senior Product Manager, Growth & Onboarding at DigitalOcean
Headquartered in New York but based around the world, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers around the world. Our mission is to simplify cloud computing for every developer. We are working on solving some of the most challenging and interesting technology projects around, on a scale unmatched by most.We want people who are passionate about helping developers build and deploy real world applications.
We are looking for a growth product manager to drive our product-led conversion, funnel optimization, and product multi-attach efforts. Reporting to the Manager of Product for Customer Experience, this Sr. Product Manager will work directly with our self-service revenue team to experiment and iterate on all aspects of the new user funnel, including the first 30-day experience.
DigitalOcean is loved by developers for its simplicity. This is a chance to work with a beautifully designed product and own the experience for new customers while increasing engagement with our existing base. Armed with data from product analytics, customer feedback (NPS/CSAT), and financial reporting, you’ll have the insights you need to run high-volume real-world experiments that drive business results.What You’ll Be Doing:
- Define the customer journey from sign up through their first 30 days to provide an amazing user experience with increased product adoption and growth
- Act as Product Owner in the development process, creating epics, user stories, acceptance criteria, prioritizing, and grooming the product backlog
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders including marketing, data analytics, and security to refine requirements and key metrics
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to iterate and experiment your way to an impactful experience that developers love
- Drive a high-performance culture within your team that iterates frequently and learns continuously without sacrificing product quality
- Develop business cases and financial models for new growth initiatives
- Demonstrated positive impact on user onboarding and/or new customer growth conversion metrics
- Worked across a portfolio of products to create a seamless new customer journey
- Significant agile product management/ownership experience
- Data-driven approach to articulate hypotheses in terms of objective measures, and KPI impact of new initiatives
- Significant experience creating product-led growth funnel optimizations and strong intuition about where to find the biggest wins
- Deep understanding of the challenges that developers face when selecting an infrastructure platform, and a vision for how great products can help
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with B2C product management is a plus
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship, LinkedIn Learning tracks, and other internal programs. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We care about your physical, financial and mental well-being. We offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents, a monthly gym stipend to support your physical health, and a commute or internet allowance to make your trips to your office or your desk easier. We offer generous parental leave with transition time built-in upon return to work. We offer competitive compensation and a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
- We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in NYC and Cambridge, we’re very distributed—we use a number of communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year. We also allow employees to outfit their workstations to meet their needs—whether remote or in office.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For all CO residents, please click here
Department: Product #LI-Remote
Want to learn more about our Product team? Click here!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Click here to hear from our employees!