Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
Automox is seeking a highly seasoned Product Manager to drive product strategy and execution in our Frameworks team.
Successful candidates will collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, Marketing/Sales, and customers to identify, build, and deliver the right foundations that the rest of our applications are built on. You will own features from concept through delivery, seeking customer input as much as possible. Independence and a willingness to find the best solution for the problem or opportunity are core to this role.
WHAT YOUR WEEK WILL LOOK LIKE
- Help Automox drive positive product experiences that deliver value quickly and delight customers
- Own complex and innovative features from concept to release, setting specific requirements and direction
- Work to streamline conversions, user behaviors, and ease of use
- Team up with the rest of product management to turn the roadmap into a sprint plan, while surfacing areas to improve the product, process, and experience
- Seek and integrate feedback from internal teams, including marketing, sales, and engineering
- Work independently to prioritize features and improvements against the Automox roadmap and vision
- Conduct empathy and feedback interviews with customers, prospects, and the wider community to glean insights and new feature ideas
- Own the feedback loop for your features, driving problem and solution validation and fast iteration into requirements
- Own the frameworks the rest of the teams build on and contribute actively to the global Automox product roadmap
- Are a seasoned product manager who’s delivered multiple major initiatives in your career
- Like a fast paced environment with room to run
- Love being a part of a cross-functional team focused on executing key features in the product
- Enjoy communicating across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Can easily flow between customers, developers, designers, and executives
- Are a strategic and analytical thinker, with the ability to consider multiple approaches to solve problems and apply a system to select the best one for product
- Use data to help define problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Have an intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability, and positive approach to your work
- Have some serious emoji wielding skills with Slack, you’re never the Reply-All-er in company emails, and all your world domination plans can be easily found in Confluence or Jira
- Dig cool swag
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE
- Delivered either patch management, security, or endpoint products. Or have studied those products enough to be dangerous.
- Startup experience with SaaS products that are rocketing into new markets
- Experience with Agile and Scrum practices and feel comfortable working with them
- Created a roadmap or ten in ProductBoard
Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range. Minimum base salary - $115,000
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$25 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.