BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
FlashArray Product Team
Pure Storage revolutionized the primary storage market with the FlashArray product, and we’re doing the same for the secondary storage market with FlashArray//C. We’re looking for a standout business focused Product Manager who wants to help drive the continued growth of Pure Storage’s FlashArray//C product line. The right person for this job has big ideas and is passionate about reimagining the way businesses buy and consume storage. You will need to be comfortable working in an “outside-in” model, interacting closely with customers, partners and sellers and then driving a tight feedback loop with engineering to build the services that will enable pure to continue revolutionizing the storage industry.
- Creating and evolving a full strategy to drive growth and adoption of the FlashArray product line. The strategy should be sustainable and have compelling differentiation based on customer needs, competitive analysis and technology trends.
- Drive execution of this strategy to build a high growth business within a multi-billion dollar addressable market including on premises, hybrid and cloud native deployments.
- Assess the competitive and market landscape from both a technical and business perspective and accurately predict trends.
- You will collaborate with customers, partners, Sales and Marketing to identify, define, and articulate a winning use case centric go-to-market model.
- Build and know core customer journey metrics to ensure adoption of new products and features that drive customers to renew, buy or add on services.
- Gather customer feedback to understand key issues, needs and trends in the install base.
- Conduct market and technology analysis to get a broader sense of the market and competitive product use.
- Work closely with the executive team to establish the scope and goals of the project and provide leadership for the program teams.
- Engage with key account field sales teams and channel partners to support the sales process and drive the overall customer engagement model.
- You will be a key participant with a cross functional team focused on technical alignment and business development with key ecosystem partners.
- You will be a key spokesperson and evangelist for Pure and must be able to deliver compelling presentations to a wide variety of internal and external audiences.
- Create and deliver both business and technical presentations to customers, partners, and a wide array of Puritans.
- 5+ Years of Product Management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent. MBA is strongly preferred.
- Product management experience with a proven track record taking products to market with an eye towards growing the business.Proven track record of developing a vision, strategy and execution plan while balancing the need for short term revenue and long term product direction.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong presence and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical problem-solving ability and outside-in thinking.
- Be a change agent with ability to operate in a fast-paced, agile development environment and manage multiple, concurrent priorities and projects.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Ability to work in a rapid pace environment with multiple and shifting priorities.
- A passion for technology and a desire to work hand in hand with a world class engineering team.
- Must be able to own the overall business aspects of the offering and be a spokesperson both internally and to external audiences (Partner/analyst/customer).
- Working with cross functional teams, create programs, services and ecosystem partnerships that provide end to end solutions for customers.
- Must have knowledge in market and competitive analysis and ability to create addressable market models.
- You will be a key spokesperson for the Product Management team so you must be able to deliver compelling presentations to a wide variety of internal and external audiences.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected].
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.