Senior Product Manager, Fintech at Hologram, Inc.
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager, Fintech to co-own the company’s pricing strategy, and identify and launch innovative pricing, billing, and payments features in the mobile data / cellular connectivity space.
As the first Fintech focused PM at the company, you will be able to define standards for our pricing and payments products, and develop innovative -- ideally first in industry -- features that clearly differentiate Hologram in a market not known for its customer friendly pricing and plans.
- Lead a squad (a designer + engineers) focused on pricing, plans, and payments capabilities.
- Collaborate with finance, revenue, and design to identify the most important jobs to be done, and create crisp problem definitions to shape the squad’s work.
- Work with engineering to manage intake requests, distill prospect and internal team needs into features in a roadmap, and deliver thoughtful and high impact growth drivers.
- Own prioritization for your squad roadmap, harmonizing customer experience with commercial imperatives.
- Provide business context and clear functional and nonfunctional requirements for effective engineering delivery.
- Partner with Product Marketing to commercialize new product features and launches.
- Communicate clearly, frequently, and effectively to Hologrammers -- everyone is passionate about product strategy and roadmaps, for good reason, and product should never be a black box.
- You are an experienced product manager, with 5-10 years experience.
- Deep experience in fintech, payments, pricing, or billing is a must -- we want someone with a point of view based on prior real world experience.
- You enjoy mentoring and coaching early career product managers, and may be considering a people leadership role in the future.
- You have the right raw materials -- curious, empathetic, analytical, collaborative, and gritty.
- You enjoy solving complex strategic problems as much as the day to day craft of building, shipping, and iterating.
- You get excited announcing and communicating new features you’ve built.
- You value data based decisions, can work independently with large data sets, and know that product data is both quantitative and qualitative (user research).
- You thrive on championing your product throughout the organization and with customers.
- You’re continuously curious about connected technologies, staying up to date on industry trends and how our customers use Hologram.
The product team serves as the connection point between development teams and the customers we serve, spearheading the success of Hologram in tandem with Design, Engineering, and Growth. We run a squad model, with product managers given high autonomy in a specific problem space, in exchange for high expectations. We are adamantly customer centric, and we believe that great product managers are great editors -- taking inspiration from our customers and colleagues and synthesizing them into a whole that is far more powerful than the sum of its parts. We create clarity from ambiguity through strategy and goal setting, never shy away from hard decisions, and are disciplined about collaborating and executing along the entire journey.How we work at Hologram
Hologram is a fun, upbeat, and remote-first team united by our core values of ownership, transparency, and mindfulness. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity. The salary range for this role is $154,000-$228,000 for an average cost of living city. (For the highest cost-of-living cities like NYC and San Francisco, compensation rises to better meet your costs.)
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- 100% coverage of your medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits (and 80% for your family members!)
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Unlimited books, e-books, and audiobooks for continuous learning
- All the tools and equipment you need to do great work, as well as a generous home office setup stipend
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great: a way to help everyone – and everything – stay online and connected.What to expect in the interview process:
- 45 minute Zoom chat with Mike Georgoff, Chief Product Officer
- Take home product exercise
- 5 Zoom interviews with members of the product, design, engineering, revenue, and finance teams
- Casual virtual “coffee chat” with cross-functional Hologrammers
- Reference checks
If you share our values and our passion for connecting the world, we’d love to review your application! For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected]
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, please sconsider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.