Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
The Product Manager for the Feeds UX team will be responsible for driving the user experience across all feeds on Reddit: the home feed, the community feed, the popular feed, and the news feed. This leader will help the team to balance product investments across optimizing the current feeds experience, redesigning the Home Feed, rebuilding our news product, and ultimately making Reddit the best place to hang out on the internet.
This particular role requires a highly empathetic and collaborative product leader with strong product instincts, excellent communication skills, solid analytical capabilities, and a proven track record of shipping quality products. You’ll work closely with engineering, design, machine learning, and data science to create the best feeds experience across the internet. This role is critical to shaping the future of Reddit.
What You'll Do
- Define the vision, strategy, and roadmap across all of the feeds experiences on Reddit
- Collaborate with engineering & design to launch new experiences that will delight users and drive business outcomes
- Work with our data science and user research teams to craft insights into the behaviors and needs of users on Reddit, and translate those insights into hypotheses, tests and features that ultimately lead to a constantly evolving & improved product experience
- Seek to understand the competitive environment and maintain global awareness of unique user experiences specifically in regards to different feeds experiences
- Work with various cross functional teams (Community Operations, Marketing, etc) to drive adoption and usage of the features you ship
What We Can Expect From You
- You have proven experience building product roadmaps, defining experiments and working collaboratively with design and engineering counterparts
- You have shipped products that have delivered meaningful business results
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills, including a willingness to roll up your sleeves and dive into the minutia
- You know how to define team goals and success metrics, and ensure that we are tracking towards improvements that align with Reddit's wider business objectives
- You are a compelling influencer with great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal
- You have at least 4+ years of product management experience
- Engineering or Data Scientist background
- Design background w/ solid quantitative skills (SQL)
- You have experience managing internal and external stakeholders during the product development lifecycle
- Experience working on products that leverage machine learning technologies
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].