Senior Product Manager, Experiences at Publishers Clearing House
Publishers Clearing House ("PCH") is looking for a Senior Product Manager of Experiences to join our Digital Experience team. At PCH, you’ll help lead and craft the product experience across all our products, partnering with marketing, research, design, and engineering to make sure we continue to innovate and lead in the e-commerce and casual gaming space.
As our Senior Product Manager of Experiences, you will have a balance of quantitative insights and aesthetic judgment, and a willingness to collaborate with direct team members and vendors alike. You’ll not only guide the experience design for PCH core and client experiences, but also inspire users and elevate the team by producing work that always embraces best-in-class UX and a clean, modern design aesthetic. The work you lead will excite PCH' customers and help them visualize using our products.
What you will do:
- Help define and manage the overall strategy for our digital experience roadmap, UI/UX, and planning to achieve a best-in-class User Experience.
- Actively prioritize product backlog and coordinate planning with Product Managers, Marketing, UI/UX and Development partners.
- Drive UI/UX best practices across the organization, including accessibility and usability.
- Help unify the user experience of currently fragmented properties and products.
- Participate in UX demos and sign off UX deliverables to ensure high quality.
- Foster a collaborative relationship between Product Managers and the UI/UX team, ensure productive engagements between the two teams.
- Work with technical leads and engineers to ensure that UX deliverables are well defined and understood in the overall project scope.
- Ability to write business and functional requirements specification; Develop high-level business requirements and detailed user stories.
- Advocate UX research; assist with the planning and execution of usability studies.
- Define A/B testing roadmap; write hypotheses; implement tests; analyze results; and share recommendations to improve registration and engagement.
- Work closely with the digital leadership team to set standards for the experiences team.
- Stay up to date on product development across the company, identifying dependencies, potential impact to your team, and opportunities for to drive larger impact.
What we are looking for:
- Experience: You have 4-7+ years product management experience on consumer-facing products.
- Bonus: experience in e-commerce, gaming and advertising space, and experience with mobile-centric experiences and design systems.
- You can execute consistently, delivering quality projects of the broadest scope and impact on time.
- You are passionate about creating intuitive, simple customer experiences.
- You have a strong sense of reasoning and are a strong partner to and advocate for design.
- You are comfortable working with engineering team members to prioritize broadly and you understand technical complexities of your product areas.
- You have a good grasp of experiment design, statistical analysis and multivariate testing.
- You’re a strong communicator, both written and orally. You enjoy working with complex concepts and distilling them down so that anyone can understand them.
- You’re comfortable working cross functionally with stakeholders and can manage competing needs to drive alignment and resolution.
- You know how to work with all different types of personalities and can navigate tough conversations.
- You are curious, optimistic and a skilled problem-solver.
- You embrace the unknown and can adapt to shifts in priorities.
- You look outside your day to day to ensure you keep learning and growing.
- You bring and build a breadth of understanding cultural and contextual reference points.
- Bonus Experience: Monday.com, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote / Powerpoint, analytics tools and Excel.
Our values reflect what is important to us at PCH and serve as the foundation in which we do business. Each core value is best illustrated by actions and attitudes that each PCH team members practices. They define what working at PCH means and what our teams embody in through their time here.
- We care deeply about delivering high quality work.
- We work to be the best partners possible.
- We get things done.
- We believe the right team matters most.
- We think like customers and act like owners.
- We relish being pioneers.
What We Offer (Benefits/Perks):
- A company that recognizes that our people are our greatest asset - if you’re investing in us, we are investing in you. Trust me, this mindset and philosophy goes a long way in your (and our) experience.
- Competitive salary along with career planning for the future.
- Health insurance - medical, dental and vision plan options.
- 401k plan with a matching contribution and 100% vested from day 1!
- Hybrid work schedule.
- An amazing team to work with!
- A culture that promotes transparency and engagement as the company grows.
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer