Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ empowers customer-facing teams to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. Gong is an award winning company and was recognized on the Inc 5000 (#99), Forbes Cloud 100 (#28), LinkedIn Top Start Ups (#2), and Great Places to Work lists in 2021.
As Senior Product Manager focused on our enterprise segment, you will play a pivotal role in the continued growth of the company by driving Gong’s product strategy for our largest customers. You will help some of the world’s leading businesses unlock value from one of the best-loved software products on the market (the #1 ranked software product on G2 for the last 2 years).
- Deeply understand our enterprise customers’ businesses - their strategic drivers, organizational structures, technology stacks, and key workflows - to uncover & anticipate their product needs.
- Perform in-depth product discovery in partnership with our GTM teams, drilling beyond surface level needs & feature requests to uncover deeper level pains & true business priorities.
- Identify & anticipate how enterprise customer needs vary across different industries in ways that are relevant for Gong’s product.
- Work closely with the core PM team, based in Israel, to ensure that roadmap decisions are informed by your deep understanding and product vision for the enterprise segment. Help define potential solution sets and provide customer context to jump start the design process. Be a voice & advocate for enterprise customers within the product team.
- Provide direct support & guidance to enterprise customer success, sales, and customers to help them leverage existing product capabilities and understand the product roadmap.
- 7+ years of overall experience, with 5+ years in product management in B2B software. Relevant experience in product marketing, consulting, or strategic account management is a plus .
- Excellent product research & discovery skills; uncovering the deeper drivers behind customer needs.
- Outstanding communication at all levels and audiences.
- Strong cross-functional influence & ability to drive an agenda with a wide ranging team.
- Demonstrated high degree of customer empathy and experience in managing relationships across complex, high value accounts, including C-level executives.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
More Information on Gong
Gong operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Gong was founded in 2015. It has 350 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Friends outside of work, Eat lunch together, Daily sync, Open door policy, Team owned deliverables and Team based strategic planning. To see all 60 open jobs at Gong, click here.
Read Full Job Description