Senior Product Manager, Enterprise at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
Are you passionate about defining and building products that can change how the trucking industry operates? We are looking for an entrepreneurial Senior Product Manager to lead the Enterprise strategy which will help commercial vehicle fleets improve key workflows for greater operational efficiency.
This is an exciting opportunity to spearhead a strategic product area for the company that has direct executive involvement. You will lead the product line and collaborate with a senior engineering team on execution. This product area has significant breadth where you will build features across web and mobile, using technologies from mapping to machine learning, for a wide variety of customers.
To succeed in this role, you should be comfortable owning a complex product area of high scope and impact, be solid in execution, have sufficient depth of understanding of customer needs to simplify solutions for them, and be able to inspire a cross functional team to deliver. Being entrepreneurial and having a growth mindset is key.What You'll Do:
- Build a deep understanding of customer needs and leverage those insights to champion partner integrations for maximum partner and customer success.
- Explore the needs of new markets and build necessary features to expand our market footprint.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, operations to execute to transform user requirements into actionable product specifications
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert on your product space and work with marketing, partnerships team, customer success, and sales teams to define product positioning.
- Actively contribute to amazing work culture.
- 5+ years experience in product management
- High customer empathy, with a desire to get in the shoes of our customers
- Have previous product experience working on enterprise platforms with B2B products
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with different personality types and seniority levels
- Experience working with large complex platforms which require customization to serve the needs of large enterprises
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.