Senior Product Manager - Driver Growth at Uber
About the Role
With our global footprint and growth, one of Uber's top priorities is to grow the number of drivers and couriers that are making a living on our platform. You will be challenged to envision and execute an experience that will carry our user through the journey of becoming an active and engaged driver in a fast, easy and intuitive way. As a Senior Product Manager on this team, you will develop and execute on the vision, strategy, and roadmap that enables anyone in the world to become engaged and successful drivers. You will also create an extensible platform that simplifies this process while crafting a delightful experience for people across all our product lines.
Uber has empowered millions of people around the world to achieve their dream of flexible livelihood. As a Senior Product Manager your impact on the business side, onboarding, and making new drivers successful is the lifeblood that powers Uber's striking growth and creates a path to economic empowerment for millions of people every year. Your work helps those who need it most: millions of drivers use Uber to meet financial needs at all points on the continuum, from putting food on the table, to generating spending money during grad school, to save up for a special vacation.
What You'll Do
- This role is for the Driver Growth team. Building the Driver journey is important.
- Internalize and deeply understand Uber's mission and strategies, as well as the mission and objectives of your specific team
- Distill vision and strategy for the team, get all members of cross-functional team #superpumped.
- Drive cross-functional team to set qualitative objectives and quantitative goals
- Drive innovation, definition, deliverables planning (roadmap) and design of entirely new Uber products and product features to deliver against team and company goals. Requires challenging all members of cross-functional team (engineering, design, etc.) to think boldly and creatively and then to funnel that energy into concrete products and execution plans.
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed insights back into the product development process.
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from internal partners to all Uber employees to riders.
- Experience delivering highly successful and creative consumer Internet products with your fingerprints all over them - you're proud of what you've accomplished.
- Minimum of 4 years of Product management experience.
- Data-driven: you always get the data you need, and you can distill it into an insightful story. Most importantly, you leverage data to drive strategic decisions.
- Technical skills. Ability to inform and evaluate engineering decisions.
- A high bar across the board - from your own contributions to the people you work with to the products you work on.
- User-focused - you are passionate about always making the user experience positive and unwilling to allow product challenges to impact users negatively.
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.