Sr. Product Manager, Digital Ordering
SpotOn creates software and payments solutions that redefine how small businesses and restaurants operate to grow and achieve success. We are one of the fastest growing companies in fin-tech and have received approximately $300 million in VC funding. Our platform of products combined with a concierge service team deliver a world-class customer experience to business owners and their team.
We build easy-to-use tools for businesses that empower them to more easily succeed as well as weave rich connections with their customers. SpotOn’s platform offers rewards, deals, online reviews, and data analytics in conjunction with cutting edge POS systems and payment applications. Tools like these were previously only available to big businesses with big bankrolls and their own developers, but our platform caters to neighborhood stores, independent retailers, and small to mid-sized chains.
The Sr. Product Manager will lead and execute the strategy and roadmap for a suite of digital ordering products for Spoton’s restaurant and sports & entertainment clients. We’re seeking someone with strong experience creating leading consumer facing experiences with a solid understanding of Agile product management processes. If you have multiple successful experiences product managing winning web, mobile, or kiosk applications for consumers – this is the opportunity for you.
- Be an integral part of defining the product strategy for SpotOn digital ordering products for our restaurant and sports & entertainment clients.
- Manage a consumer-focused product roadmap, making strategic adjustments as needed based on consumer needs, data, and business priority.
- Train, coach, and grow the next level of product managers and foster a collaborative, productive, and positive environment within a growing team.
- Work with multiple cross-functional teams to elicit, understand, rationalize, and prioritize requests for new functionality.
- Assess market competition, consumer preferences, emerging technologies, and industry trends, to identify what is needed to maintain competitive advantage and sustained growth.
- Lead roadmapping, goal setting, story writing, prioritizing, project execution, A/B testing, and product roll-out strategy.
- Hypothesize, measure and learn. Continuously test and leverage insights to inform decisions.
- Build relationships with key business partners and other brand stakeholders and serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders such as product marketing on the creation of positioning for your products.
- 3+ years of relevant product management experience or equivalent, preferably in consumer-facing applications.
- Vast experience with responsive web and mobile (IOS, Android) application development, and consumer facing products.
- Strong understanding of the product development lifecycle, and experience designing and delivering quality products.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum software development and writing user stories.
- Be creative in your approach to product vision and design.
- An analytical and metrics driven work style that leverages data to make informed decisions.
- Have experience managing or mentoring junior product team members.
- An ability to manage multiple teams and multiple projects in an iterative process.
- Have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Be able to put yourself in the consumer’s shoes to understand their needs and how they interact with our products.
- Be prepared to make decisions with imperfect information, know how to lead without authority and be comfortable managing chaos, ambiguity, and complexity.
Nice to haves:
- Experience bringing a product to market.
- Experience with Kiosk application development.
- Technical knowledge to converse about and understand challenges presented by developers.
- Experience in the restaurant industry.
… then here’s a bit about what we have to offer!
- Flexible working schedule
- Full medical, dental, vision insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday & sick time
- Fast-growing company with opportunities to advance
- 401K with matching
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law