Senior Product Manager, Design Asset Management - US Remote at Vistaprint
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vistaprint, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vistaprint acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vistaprint is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
The mission of Product Managers at Vistaprint is to create and deliver incredible experiences to our customers. We are passionate about delivering value while understanding customers' needs, and always aspiring to exceed their expectations. We encourage all our team members to think like owners – to continue to act small as we grow. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level, while still feeling small and nimble.
We work across teams of software engineers, designers, analysts, and business stakeholders to deliver customer-first solutions. We are empowered to own our product, features, capabilities, through the entire product lifecycle from initial concepting through post-launch analytics and iterations.What You Will Do:
As a member of the Full Spectrum Design team, you will help our customers create ‘I didn’t know my design could look this good moments’ for every Vistaprint customer. We do this by offering a full spectrum of design capabilities ranging from Do-It-Yourself editing tools, to collaborative design services where users can co-create with our designers, to full-service design with a community of professional graphic design experts. To bring this vision to life, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will define the new Digital Management System (DAM) for Vistaprint. This is a core capability that will enable customers to view and access their files in one central dashboard, as well as enable internal teams to tag, store and deliver assets in a seamless manner across all design capabilities.
- Help define the overall Digital Asset Management (DAM) strategy, leading the product roadmap as well as the prioritization and sequencing of the feature backlog, and the execution to deliver our goals
- Define and write detailed product requirements and use cases based on input from customers, the field, and surveying the overall DAM market & competitive landscape, and communicate them to Design and Engineering teams as well as business partners
- Engage with diverse partners – Designers, marketing, Tech, Customer support – to help define and deliver the best product
- Keep the customers’ needs at the forefront of your decision-making by effectively understand their needs (via survey feedback, user testing, and research) and translate that into product requirements to improve the DIY editing experience
- Balance short and long-term tradeoff decisions between developing new features and maintaining an existing product
- Partner with Analytics to define and analyze numerous product metrics to fully understand the performance of your product
At Vistaprint, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- 8+ years of professional experience, with at least 4 years in Product Management, preferably in the E-Commerce industry and familiarity with fundamental graphic design concepts with an eye for design
- Demonstrated experience working autonomously in a fast-paced, customer centric environment
- Skilled at balancing the short- and long-term vision and the needs of the customer with business goals, with a demonstrated positive “get it done” attitude built on problem-solving and finding customer-first solutions
- Experience influencing and inspiring others, as well as adapting and pivoting when handling complex situations
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with solid examples of using data to solve problems and influence future investments
- Consistent track record of building relationships and effectively communicating to leadership team members and partners in Engineering, Design, and Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience working in an agile software development environment and on complex and high-quality B2B/B2C web-based products preferred
- Experience working with a product development team or organization within a global, remote environment
Being at Vistaprint means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.We're Remote-First:
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.About Us:
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, innovative technology. We are the marketing partner to over 17 million customers around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through the creation of personalized physical and digital marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vistaprint, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. Just last year, Vistaprint generated $1.5B in revenue through customized print, products, signage, apparel, websites, and more. In 2020, Vistaprint acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vistaprint is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.