GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to prioritize and execute our data privacy initiatives. By deploying effective products & processes to handle user consent & personal information, we continue to build user trust and remain in compliance with current and future laws & regulations, such as HIPAA, CCPA, CPRA, and others. As part of a high-performing product team, you’ll collaborate with Legal, Security & Compliance, Engineering, Data Science, Marketing, and other functions to deliver world-class products & systems for end users as well as internal customers.
- Establish the product vision and strategy for data privacy
- Define goals and success with clearly measurable objectives and key results
- Develop product roadmaps and build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners and the leadership/executive team
- Create requirements and prioritize work for teams of engineers & data scientists
- Interface with data privacy portal & preference management providers to select & implement the right solutions to meet our data privacy objectives
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience working as product or program manager on data products & systems, with 2+ years of data privacy focus
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams through the product development lifecycle
- Solid knowledge of the application of data privacy laws, such as CCPA and HIPAA
- Proven ability to present your team’s work to senior management/executive team
- General data analysis experience (SQL, Python, R, etc.)
- Prior experience implementing HIPAA-compliant PHI workflows
- Prior experience automating CCPA request workflows, including deletion & summaries
- Prior experience implementing compliance measures for other privacy laws such as GDPR
- Experience with Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) such as Segment
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.