How you'll make an impact:
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be part of a team that is responsible for increasing the value of existing products and delivering new products to the market. You will build products from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on market feedback. You will possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand our customers' problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market. You will work with engineering and other product managers to define product requirements and work with our marketing and launch teams to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, regularly working with the sales channel and key customers.
What we're looking for:
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research
- Work with engineering and UX teams to refine requirements and build defined features
- Maintain the backlog and attend agile ceremonies for multiple scrum teams
- Collaborate with the product management team to align the roadmap with the company and product strategy
- Communicate product vision to key stakeholders within the organization
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
Thinking about applying?
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Engineering or another related field
- 5+ years of experience managing technical projects including data architecture and software integrations
- 5+ years of engineering or product management experience with infrastructure technologies (AWS, Snowflake)
- Fluent in Agile and Scrum software development methodologies
- Advanced written and verbal communication with the ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and listening skills, with ability to think quickly and deliver consultative response
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to make real-time autonomous decisions when conditions change, based on understanding of the user context, business objectives, and client needs.
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups tend to apply to jobs only when they check every box on a job posting. If you're currently reading this and hesitating to click "Apply" for that reason, we encourage you to go for it! A true passion and excitement for making an impact is just as important as work experience.Here @ Strata…
Who we are:We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our culture is driven by our people solving problems together. We embrace learning, collaboration, and continuous career growth. Together, we lift our customers, our products, our company and our community. We believe that each of our team member's unique perspectives and experiences is what drives innovation and positive change. Our individual differences are what make us a more forward-thinking organization. We foster a culture of inclusion, equity and belonging, regardless of race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Our values:Here at Strata, we are guided by a set of principles called the StrataWay. These values keep us honest and ensure that we are always representing ourselves and our organization as best we can. They are at the core of who we are and how we support one another.
- Serve: We partner with our customers to provide quality solutions that will make their lives easier. We extend service to our community to drive purposeful change
- Rock: Our work makes a meaningful impact, no matter what role we play on the team. We are open and receptive to new ways of doing things, always innovating, and never becoming complacent.
- Grow: We are life-long learners and embrace change that will help us grow professionally and personally. We embrace a culture of feedback and acknowledge that progress is more important than perfection.
- StrataPro: We show up every day as the best version of ourselves. We treat others as we would want to be treated (and then some). We commit to getting better every day in everything that we do, upholding the highest level of integrity even in the face of challenges.
Our Impact:Strata Decision Technology provides an innovative set of software and service solutions to help healthcare providers better analyze, plan and perform in support of caring for their community and reducing the cost of care. Our customer base includes over 2,000 hospitals and over 400 healthcare delivery systems. Founded in 1996, our mission is to Help Heal Healthcare™. For more information, please go to www.stratadecision.com.
Read Full Job Description