Grow is a no-code, full-stack, business intelligence (BI) platform that empowers everyone in an organization to make data-driven decisions.
By combining data integrations, data warehousing, and visualizations into one easy-to-use platform, anyone in an organization can connect and explore their data.
We provide power and scalability for the analyst, while simultaneously maintaining simplicity for the business user to access the answers they need without waiting in line for an analyst.
We are looking for intelligent, driven, detail-oriented individuals to join our product team. Building a data analytics product for both the data analyst and the non-data analyst alike is not for the faint of heart—it requires the ability to dive deep into the work data analysts do every day and find a way to maintain the power the analyst is used to in other BI tools while simultaneously simplifying that experience for the business user who may not even have a basic understanding of data or analytics.
OUR TEAM STRUCTURE
Our product is broken into four areas, each is a single team corresponding to a layer in the full BI stack:
-Data Source Integrations & Data Warehousing Team (Extract & Load)
-Data Transformations Team (No-code SQL & Datasets)
-Data Visualizations Team (Charting & Dashboards)
-Data Operations Team (Workflows & Alerts)
ABOUT THE POSITION
This Senior Product Manager works on our Data Operations team, which oversees both our mobile app, internal tools, and workflows and alerts product (a brand new product area).
This Sr. PM works closely with our PM over Data Visualizations to to ensure the mobile app is tightly aligned to the dashboard experience. This PM also works to craft the experience around a brand new layer in the BI stack that will allow customers to build out data workflows and alert mechanisms in the app.
The ideal candidate is one with past work experience as a product manager and a data analyst. We know it is rare to impossible to find the ideal candidate, so don't hesitate to apply even if this doesn't describe you perfectly.
- Developing new products and functionality that will build Grow's BI functionality into our customer's workflows outside of the Grow platform
- Working with internal stakeholders (particularly our customer support and account management teams) to find ways to scale the manual work they do to help customers on a day-to-day basis
- Maintain and groom a backlog of work to improve the scalability, reliability, performance, and usability of our mobile app, internal tools, workflows, and alerts products
- Work with the whole product team to craft the strategy and direction of the product as a whole
- Help craft frameworks, processes, and strategies for assessing, planning, developing, testing, and releasing features
- Working with UX and Devs to craft a simple, intuitive experience for the mobile app, workflows, and alerts
- Writing and maintaining internal and external facing documentation
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE
- You do not have to have all of these qualifications, but the more you have the better.
- 3+ years working as a Product Manager on a data-heavy application
- Intermediate to advanced SQL knowledge (particularly PostgreSQL)
- Working knowledge of BI technologies (ELT, Data Warehousing, & Data Visualization) and data analytics
- Gritty work ethic to do whatever it takes to get the job done without cutting corners
- A relentless focus on driving business outcomes
- Ability to quickly earn and maintain trust not only with your development teams but across the organization
- Default to data—you strive to be the best critical thinker in the room, while having the humility to know you always have more to learn
- Spending the time necessary to truly understand the complete customer’s experience
- Strong product & design sense—you aren’t a UX designer, but you know how to craft an emotional product experience
- You relentlessly drive alignment across key stakeholders to get stuff done
- Hungry attitude and drive to make an impact in an up-and-coming company
- Ability to manage and prioritize your time and efforts for maximum efficiency
- Ability to think analytically, and to evaluate and solve complex and unique customer problems
- Ability to learn new technologies: Grow, SQL, Salesforce, Shopify, Slack, etc.
- Attention to detail—you may be working on different types of projects and problems at once
- Advanced level of oral and written English
WHAT WILL MAKE US REALLY LOVE YOU
- Previous experience working as a data analyst or data engineer
- Previous experience with BI visualization tools, data warehousing, and especially ETL/ELT platforms
- Knowledge of data analytics and business intelligence best practices
- Experience working with english speaking customers in a technical setting
- Previous experience working in a B2B SaaS context
- Self starter who loves to dig into a problem and really owns finding valuable solutions
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- We view ourselves as product artisans crafting highly-valuable, intuitive, and aesthetic customer experiences
- We are makers at heart—we love to make things (in and outside of work)
- Working with really intelligent and driven personalities
- We have a great company culture (customer-focused, results-oriented, and mission-driven)
- One of the fastest-growing venture-funded Utah startups—we're hiring to scale in 2022
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
- Annual equipment stipend
More Information on Grow.com
Grow.com operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Lehi, UT. Grow.com was founded in 2014. It has 73 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and Family Medical Leave. To see all 10 open jobs at Grow.com, click here.
Read Full Job Description