Senior Product Manager - Data Management at LiveRamp
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Liveramp is looking for an exceptional candidate to join our Data Access Platoon and take product ownership of the Data Management engineering team. Our Data Access platoon is the central hub for storing anonymized customer data in the LiveRamp Platform and as such is right in the middle of many of our biggest data workflows. This role will take day to day ownership of one of the two engineering teams in the platoon and will work closely with the existing platoon team members and various internal applications and stakeholders. This is an ideal opportunity for a new-to-product team member.
- Understand customer needs to inform clear product priorities
- Represent the customer to the engineering team, responding to questions and providing direction as needed.
- Help the Data Access Platoon leadership team manage our x-functional stakeholders.
- Maintain the detailed product roadmaps for the Data Management team.
- Deliver against a roadmap, leveraging product management and agile development best practices, including participating in Data Management scrum ceremonies.
- Ensure that the customer’s problems being tackled are clearly identified and associated business value is well articulated.
- Ensure appropriate product documentation exists creating it where necessary, including but not limited to, OKR pages, PDLC artifacts, PRDs, KB pages, Jira Epics.
- Support the Engineering team with the OC process as an escalation point for errant or poorly articulated tickets and with communication to the Customer facing organization.
- Be the LiveRamp product expert for your area of responsibility.
- Review and observe user testing sessions to inform detailed decisions pertaining to your product features and roadmap.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills and be an effective communicator with various levels within the organization.
Your team will:
- Complete the development of the Next Generation Audience management system.
- Complete the roll out and migration of all current onboarding business (~200M ARR) to the new system, over the next year.
- Maintaining service level agreements and service continuity throughout the rollout.
- Incrementally adding features and maintaining margins for LiveRamp.
- This system refresh will provide the modernized backbone of LiveRamps core data service setting us up for the future.
- Energetic, problem solver.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or technical field.
- Eager to learn how to build great products and get them shipped.
- Familiarity with Scrum processes by having participated in them previously.
- Knowledge of LiveRamp’s services and systems.
- Natural empathy and desire to focus on the Customers and meet their needs.
- Willingness to take ownership of outcomes through working with others and staying accountable for action.
- Comfort working in an ambiguous problem space to develop clear solutions.
- You can write queries where needed or are open to learning. You will not create software, but you will work with software engineers, and you may perform analyses.
- Exposure to or knowledge of Product Management processes and systems.
- Experience in digital advertising market working with advertisers and/or agencies
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of New York
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.