Skilljar is seeking an expert Senior Product Manager in Data / Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning to join our fast-growing product team. Founded in Seattle WA, Skilljar is now operating remote with employees (affectionately called Skillets) based across the United States. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing Series B company with Fortune 1000 and mid-market customers! Our customers have educated 4M+ users and conducted 100M+ online lessons in self-paced and virtual live sessions.Our Mission
We believe that education is the key to unlocking product innovations' benefits for individuals, organizations, and society. Our journey started when our co-founders - Sandi and Jason - saw that companies were developing products with phenomenal potential, but users were struggling to put these products to work. Product education was the missing link and legacy tools were frustrated users.
We’ve built the best customer education platform in the world. Asana, Cisco, Intercom, LinkedIn, Slack, Liberty Mutual, Qualtrics, Tableau, U-Haul, Verizon, Zenefits, and hundreds of companies across industries use Skilljar to accelerate product adoption and increase user retention at scale. We are backed by top-tier investors, including Insight Partners, Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners. Our customers rave about us because we are passionate about helping them transform their users into product specialists and evangelists.Responsibilities
- Develop and lead a data insight vision, strategy, and roadmap for products that drive customer education outcomes. Use data-science tools, while considering customer and market feedback, competitive analysis, and business goals.
- Work would include recommendations, search & discovery, content suggestions, and personalization done in standard natural language technologies
- Drive execution on the roadmap with full product development process. Lead research, definition, success metrics, experimentation plans, releases, GTM and post-launch continuous improvement.
- Innovate in a collaborative environment with a focus on rapid time to market. Focus on quality products and be on top of the latest developments that are relevant for Skilljar products.
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably in enterprise SaaS products
- 2+ years of data background and hands-on experience in one or more of data science, AI/ML & analytics
- Bachelor's degree required. BS or higher degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or other technical field is strongly preferred but not required.
- Passion for products and technology – loves to innovate and tackle sophisticated problems
- Highly accountable individual, who shows genuine care about people, processes, and technology.
- Excellent skills in verbal & written communication and presentations to internal and external audiences.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage: Skilljar pays 100% of our employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. (PTO and family leave)
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance and trust our employees to take the time off they need to bring their A-game to work.
- Benefits Package: Skilljar employees receive a monthly technology reimbursement for remote work, 401K savings plan, stock options, and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Inclusive Culture: We are intentional about creating a culture that is fun and inclusive. Join us for Fun Committee events, trivia nights, Bingo, and more!
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is the leading enterprise customer training platform, transforming the way organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers. Trusted by leading global companies like Zillow, Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides the essential tools and foundation for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.
We are a team of bright, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Texas, Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina and Florida.