Senior Product Manager - Data Connectivity at Celonis
At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language) . The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L'Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. We are continuously expanding, especially in Europe, to be able to serve local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Centers of Excellence for international tech talent. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Product Manager.
As Product Manager in our Process Connectors product group, you will act as the interface between the customer or partner and our engineering team. Our Process Connectors build the basis for any process mining journey. They combine the latest data extraction technology with performant data transformation logic. You will own multiple Process Connectors and will work closely with our customers and partners in co-innovations, gather their requirements, decide on the strategic direction and write user stories for our engineering teams or external partners to deliver outstanding solutions.
- Responsible for the roadmap and backlog of one or several data connectors.
- Define product specs, user stories, mockups and acceptance criteria in collaboration with engineering or independently
- Partner with other Celonis Product and Marketing Managers as well as Process Mining Consultants and Customer Success Managers on cross-company initiatives.
- Engage with customers, develop insights into what is possible, and uncover unarticulated customer needs to drive customer success
- Leverage data to help find the best solution to our complex problems.
- have a bachelor's degree in a technical field (e.g. EE, CS); Master's degree in a technical field (e.g. EE, CS) or a comparable education
- have 3+ years experience in product management at an enterprise software company working on data integration technologies.
- are a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment
- already an In-depth experience in multiple areas such as REST and SOAP APIs, Data streaming, Data integration, ETL, Authentication, Data Analytics
- Strong sense of customer empathy to care deeply about customer problems and user experience
- enjoy tackling complex problems
- have very good English skills
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.