Senior Product Manager, Coursera Labs at Coursera
- Drive short-term and long-term product vision. Create product strategy and translate strategy into actionable roadmaps and requirements. Align internal and external stakeholders on priorities and roadmap
- Determine user needs and desires by evaluating data, getting customer feedback, and conducting research
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes from planning to product launch and collaborate closely with engineering, design, research, data, services, marketing, and sales teams
- Ship impactful features and develop go-to-market strategy with clear product positioning that differentiates the product across primary market segments
- Ability to lead through influence and align stakeholders around product decisions
- 4+ years of product management or relevant experience.
- Educational background in Computer Science, Data Science, Computer Engineering or similar domain. Must show demonstrated history in programming concepts, software engineering toolchains, and processes in a wide variety of technical subjects (e.g., programming concepts, data science, cloud computing, cyber security).
- Experience in building well-designed products that solve real-world user needs and deliver significant business impact.
- Proficiency in analytical and structured thinking. Data-driven with demonstrated history on achieving engagement, loyalty, conversions, and growth through planning and experimentation.
- Experience in consumer intuition as demonstrated by shipping consumer products or services
- Prior domain experience in education, online learning, or similar fields
- Prior experience in building and scaling products for a technical audience
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera:
- Critical Thinking in Global Challenges
- Software Product Management
- High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation
- Build a Product Roadmap with Aha!