Senior Product Manager – Content Collaboration at Egnyte
Egnyte is a product-focused company. We build and maintain our flagship Software as a Service Platform used by companies like Red Bull and Yamaha. We help businesses navigate the complex world of content and data management. Egnyte provides customers with secure access to 100% of their business files from any device, regardless of where those files physically reside. Thousands of customers and millions of users trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing costs and complexity.
As our company grows and we work with a wider range of enterprise customers, we’re looking for a well-rounded individual for the role of Senior Product Manager. You will be responsible for a range of product management functions to help advance our Content Collaboration Platform.
Your experience in customer-facing roles, strong technical background, understanding of cloud solutions, and the ability to deliver high-value solutions that are meaningful to users and organizations will make you a successful candidate for this role. You will work directly with customers, support, sales, engineering, user experience, marketing, and other product managers to define, prioritize, and deliver product enhancements and features that increase the growth of Egnyte.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
- Work as part of the team of Product Managers that define product vision, strategy and develops Egnyte’s product roadmap
- Collaborate with Egnyte customers to define meaningful product enhancements that improve deployments, user experience, and adoption
- Based on quantitative and qualitative research, test your hypothesis by rapid prototyping, A/B testing, design sprints
- Work with engineering to oversee the KPIs deliveries and development of high-quality applications
- Run beta programs and solicit product enhancement ideas
- Author application documentation, training guides, and related materials
- Train employees on new applications and features
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Demonstrated experience in creating new B2B SaaS/Enterprise products or advancing existing ones
- Strong and data driven feature prioritization skills
- Strong technical background. A deep understanding of software development is required.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Proven ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Strategic thinker that is able to roll up sleeves to get things done
- Experience in the information security sector
- Experience building desktop or mobile applications is a plus
- Competitive salaries & Stock Options
- Comprehensive benefits for you and your family (low premiums and deductibles!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Employee Assistance Program, FSA, HAS, and Commuter/Parking benefits
- Fully paid premiums for life insurance (up to 2x your salary) / AD&D and the option to enroll in Voluntary Life Insurance
- Pet Plan-- Enroll in discounted Pet Insurance & Perkspot – Discount program available for entertainment, services, shopping & travel
- Global Travel – Medical benefits to cover any employees traveling out of the United States on a work-related trip
- Flexible hours and responsible time off
- Emotion & Physical Wellness – Free access to emotional and physical wellness apps including Spring Health, Headspace, Aaptiv, Ginger, and Physera
- Gym, cell phone, and commute reimbursement
- Healthy lunches, breakfast, and bottomless snacks and beverages
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Traditional and Roth)
- Board Games --you name it, we got it! Take a break and get to know other Egnyters!
- SoFi online financial services: Pay off debt sooner, invest in your future, or refinance your mortgage – all in one app
- FREE Egnyte lifetime membership
Equal Opportunity Employment
Egnyte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com