That goal infuses every part of what we do, from the moment a user sees Affirm for the first time all the way through to their final payment! As Affirm grows, we are diversifying our financial product portfolio and providing more ways for customers to interact with Affirm. As a Senior Product Manager for Consumer Servicing, you'll be responsible for delivering a servicing ecosystem that effectively guides our customers as they seek help during their journey with Affirm. Your role will be responsible for providing a cohesive and seamless customer experience across our respective support channels as well as building the tools our customers need to solve issues on their own.
You'll be a passionate voice for the user within your own dedicated team, and you'll bring that perspective to the entire product organization. You'll live and breathe metrics, A/B tests, and workflow optimization, but you'll also have the intuition and courage to know how to move ahead when numbers don't tell the whole story. Most importantly, you'll bring deep customer empathy balanced with a laser focus on delivering the right functionality to serve those needs!
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with key team members to establish a product strategy and vision for Affirm consumer servicing
- Drive the consumer servicing roadmap prioritization and deliver key features
- Improve customer support outcomes by building robust self-service features within our help center, chatbot, phone IVR, mobile apps, and user portal across the Affirm ecosystem.
- Collaborate with product teams and cross-functional partners to scale our servicing platform to meet the needs of new products, new partners, and international markets.
- - Build tools that empower customers, and equip our agents to provide fast, effective, and empathetic service.
- Launch and integrate features that optimize support channels, anticipate customer needs, and effectively guide customers to the channel/agent that is most appropriate for their issue.
- Design centralized systems and platforms that enable us to deliver a seamless customer servicing experience across all touchpoints within the Affirm network.
- Partner with our analytics and user research teams to develop an opinionated view on the consumer servicing journey with the goals of driving consumer loyalty and lifetime value.
What We Look For
- 5+ years of product management experience
- 1+ years of consumer-facing product experience
- Passion and drive to change consumer finance for the better
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- A get-things-done attitude to make your product and team successful (e.g. writing a QA plan or investigating the root cause of a customer support ticket)
Location - Remote U.S.
Grade - USA30
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company ! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
[Colorado Candidates] In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act , the grade for this position in Colorado is listed above. You can find the Colorado base pay range and benefits here .
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people who believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways-not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that's why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report .
We also believe It's On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.