Senior Product Manager - Consumer Engagement at Calm
Who we are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2021 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What we do:
As a senior product manager on our product team, you’ll identify, define, and prioritize features to help deepen the engagement of Calm’s user base. You’ll be a product leader that collaborates across the company to meet key objectives strategically and effectively. You’ll work closely with our Engineering, Design, Data Science, User Research, and Content teams to identify and define features to drive engagement and retention.
What you will do:
- Build and manage the engagement product roadmap; set goals and track deliverables
- Manage engagement, stickiness and retention, including ideation, planning, testing, optimization, and reporting
- Drive product strategy forward, prioritize major initiatives to increase engagement and renewals across the Calm subscriber base
- Perform in-depth data analysis to identify and propose high-impact testing opportunities
- Collaborate with design, engineering, and business leads on features and tests
Who you are:
- History of running large scale A/B tests
- Deep understanding of engagement KPIs and complex funnels
- Deeply analytical
- Technically conversant and able to collaborate easily with engineers
- A passion for innovation and building great products
- Ability to analyze user data and extract business requirements from multiple stakeholders and transform them into usable and elegant product specifications
- Highly collaborative cross-functionally
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.