Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
The Confluence Cloud team at Atlassian is changing the way companies collaborate and share information. Confluence has 50k+ customers and more than half of Fortune 100 companies use Confluence to connect people with the content they need to get their jobs done, faster. You'll have a unique opportunity to make a huge impact on Confluence to ensure that our users continue to enjoy an unparalleled experience.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Creator Experience team and help drive the vision and make a direct impact on our customer's experience.
In this role, you will:
- Work with designers and developers to build, develop, and execute on a product roadmap, defining and prioritizing features and requirements
- Develop features that balance serving the needs of current customers while setting Confluence up for the next horizon of growth
- Partner with engineering and design to form a triad to encourage and lead your team to success
- Do in-depth customer research, building product strategy and roadmap, establishing build-measure-learn loops, and experimentation in product
- Dig deep to understand the Creator Experience on Confluence and develop empathy for the pain points that our customers experience
- Report to the Group Product Manager and work closely with other PM's and cross-functional teams to ensure appropriate feature and UX alignment.
On your first day, we will expect you to have:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in a software company
- An eye for details and deep experience working on the UI/UX of a large product
- A true passion to understand customer needs and a strong motivation to solve their problems
- The drive and follow-through required to accomplish complex goals. You love nothing more than taking an idea, making a plan, and executing
- The ability to prioritize. Presented with meaningful imperatives and a mountain of data, you can identify and organize clear, concise actions
- Growth mentality and being able to build, measure and learn
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, enabling you to bridge gaps and collaborate across design, engineering, marketing, sales, customer support, and users.
- Be detail oriented and have deep understanding of features, constraints and tradeoffs and articulate decisions to a broad audience of technical and non-technical colleagues and leadership
- A big nice to have is experience working with content creators across a range of customer segments from small teams to large enterprises
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.