Senior Product Manager - Calm Health (Growth) at Calm (Remote)
Who we are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place! Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2021 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What we do:
As a Product leader on our Calm Health Product Team you will create a long-term winning strategy, break that strategy down into a roadmap, then collaborate cross functionally to execute that roadmap. Your high level goals will be to (a) create an effective go to market strategy to win employers and (b) create a complete mental wellness solution for employees that drives usage and positive outcomes. You will join and lead a relatively new, but high-functioning team consisting of 8-10 professionals across Engineering, Product Design, and Data Science. We’re striving to live our mission. We’re passionate about helping employers and employees and growing our B2B business. We’re humble. We collaborate. We’re working to get better at meditation. We’re building a great remote work culture.
What you will do:
- Product Leadership: Develop and own the product roadmap to enable Calm Health success
- Team Building: Lead a pod effectively and foster a collaborative environment
- Strategic thinking: Create an end-to-end Calm Health product strategy to drive business outcomes, understanding both employer needs as well as adoption by our end customer
- Cross-functional collaboration: You’ll work closely with leaders in Engineering, Design, Strategy, Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing to deliver business outcomes
- Creative Product Solutions: You’ll leverage your user research and data exploration as inputs resulting in creative product solutions
- Data Driven: Leverage data to improve product flows, define A/B tests and propose high-impact opportunities
- Execute: Manage a backlog, ensure seamless project execution and document learnings
- Clear Communication: Communicate the strategic approach, progress and learnings across the company, including leadership
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of product leadership experience launching new products, analyzing results, and iterating
- You understand the levers that drive the business and you use them to inform your product priorities
- Strategic thinker with the ability to prioritize projects from multiple stakeholders in an effective way
- Data-driven and results-oriented approach to product
- Ability to define new product initiatives based on an understanding of customer and stakeholder pain points
- Technically conversant and comfortable driving features with technical requirements
- Effective communicator that conveys key information across different stakeholders
- Highly collaborative cross-functionally and comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- You will live our mission by building a passionate, humble, and collaborative environment with your team
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.