Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is looking for a stellar Sr Product Manager to join our Buyer Experience Team. You will play a vital role in building a unified, seamless experience to inform and engage Atlassian’s largest customers as they migrate to the cloud.
Much of how we operate mimics a consumer company— products sold via credit card on the web, tens of millions of end-users (and rabid fans), and a massive target audience. You’ll have the unique opportunity to take world-class consumer capabilities and apply them to a B2B model – blazing the trail for a next-gen B2B marketing and e-commerce experience that is personalized and feels like a service.
The PM in this role is expected to be hands-on as in a small startup of 10-15 people, a self-starter who is a multiplier with excellent execution skills. We need you to be eager to deliver across the entirety of the product development lifecycle.
More about you:
- A startup mindset with a passion for building products. Although we sit within Atlassian, this is a small, scrappy team and needs to be agile, work quickly, and think BIG.
- Have both a strategic vision, yet crafty execution-style. You will need to think big but be able to get into the weeds and quickly produce.
- You’re a phenomenal, charismatic communicator and writer with lots of creativity and curiosity.
- You want to spend time with customers to understand new ways to solve problems in the Enterprise Migrations space.
- You love designing and executing experiments, using a combination of qualitative and quantitive data to measure success. You’re not afraid to admit when you were wrong about a hypothesis.
- You’re comfortable with uncertainty and can make data-driven decisions without complete evidence.
- You have strong opinions but enjoy being challenged to think about a problem from a different angle.
In this role, you'll get to
- Lead strategic initiatives with a customer-centric, data-informed approach in partnership with Product Marketing, Design, Engineering, and Research
- Be data-driven, define and continuously measure success metrics, develop a clear vision, influence, create, execute and iterate on a robust roadmap of features that continue to enhance the e2e customer experience.
- Collaborate closely with other PMs on BXP to form a POV on various buyer journeys based on customer insights, competitive assessments, and the needs of the business
On the first date, we'll expect you to have
- 5+ years designing and delivering world-class products in a product management role, preferably in the e-Commerce domain.
- Ability to inspire teams to build better products and have a customer-centric approach.
- Great track record with cross-functional partners: people want to work with you!
- Strong analytical skills paired with a data-informed mindset, experience with experimentation, A/B testing preferred
- Ability to communicate directly and clearly, with a strong emphasis on careful listening
- Ability to think through complex, ambiguous problems and distill them to the essentials
- Real passion for transitioning new customers into Atlassian’s core products and motivation to ‘remove the pain’ for the customer
- Self-aware with a strong desire to learn and continuously improve
More about our team
The Buyer Experience team is focused on building a scalable, world-class global e-commerce platform for our customers. Collaboration is our glue, working with engineering, design, project management, and product marketing.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.