Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it's necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
The Bitbucket team at Atlassian delivers one of the top SaaS source code collaboration platforms in the world - serving the needs of ~15M developers from around the globe. We are on a mission to take modern software delivery practices to every professional software team on earth. As we bring modern DevOps and cloud-native practices to our customers, we are on journey to modernize our platform as well. This Senior Product Manager will accelerate our ability to bring in the next 10M users on our platform by modernizing the core platform.
In this role, you will:
- Set a product vision to get Bitbucket to be a fully compliant Enterprise cloud offering
- Define product strategy for core security and cloud administration, owning end-to-end development of your roadmap
- Develop first-class capabilities that are deeply integrated within the Atlassian DevOps suite
- Gainan understanding our Enterprise customer requirements to help build a platform that can address their needs
- Demonstrate the technical know-how to partner closely with design, engineering and senior stakeholders
- Build relationships with executive leadership and influence at all levels of the organization
On your first day, we will expect you to have:
- 5+ years of prior product management experience (preferably at a SaaS company)
- Technical background as a Software Engineer
- Experience and / or interest in DevOps in the cloud
- An understanding of Enterprise scale value delivery and experience in charting a journey from a solution to a platform
- Experience developing a high-level product strategy and roadmap that can span multiple years and rallying a cross-functional team behind it
- A passion for wading into the complex day-to-day decisions to help ship key features
- You have demonstrated success in building an execution engine that delivers value to customers - fast.
- Ability to build a compelling business case for new opportunities.
- True obsession for your customers - you go out of your way to talk to customers and solve their problems because it's what gets you out of bed in the morning
- You are a team player who looks to drive organizational success.
It's great but not required if you have:
- A passion and / or experience in building dev tools for an Enterprise market
- Proven ability to understand enterprise requirements
- A background in pre-sales, sales, customer success or marketing
More about Atlassian
At Atlassian, we believe all teams have potential to do amazing things. From space travel and DNA sequencing, to video games and nonprofits, our mission is to unleash the potential in every team and help advance humanity through the power of software. Our products help teams collaborate, build software and serve their customers better. Over 112,000 large and small organizations use Atlassian's tracking, collaboration, communication, service management and development products to work smarter and deliver quality results on time. Our products serve teams of all shapes and sizes, across tens of millions of users in virtually every industry, and include Jira, Confluence, Stride, Trello, Bitbucket and Jira Service Desk.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world's best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .