Senior Product Manager, Billing and Payments at ActiveCampaign
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don't just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
We are seeking an exceptional Senior Product Manager to define and drive product execution focused on improving and innovating the payments and billing platform across ActiveCampaign. In this role, you will ideate, draft and shape billing and payments while closely collaborating with Engineering, Analytics, Design, Legal, and customer- facing teams.
You're a strong fit if:
You're a product leader with deep domain expertise in payments and billing platforms
Payments is exciting for you because you love solving complex problems plus understand how they impact the customer experience and company growth
You deeply understand ecommerce, payment gateways and compliance
You can gracefully manage ambitious stakeholders requests and multiple priorities + distill them into the most important things to accomplish + create action plans to deliver
You possess entrepreneurial and ownership spirit and have the ability to thrive with ambiguity and change
You care about the details that matter and have a passion for great customer experiences
You're a great communicator
This is a very important role that will have a broad impact at ActiveCampaign.
What your day could consist of:
- Working closely with stakeholders across Finance, Marketing, Sales, Product, Engineering and Design leaders to define and deliver the payments and billing roadmap
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from our customers and key stakeholders to build out requirements and relentlessly drive execution
- Building deep customer and market understanding by working with external and internal stakeholders
- Facilitating communication across the organization and to our customers
- Partnering with Operations and GTM teams and other orgs to ensure successful GTM & operational readiness
What is needed:
- 5+ years experience as a product manager in SaaS, preferably working with payment or billing products
- Experience working in and with payment processors, global payment methods, payment gateways, and payment APIs
- Strong understanding of financial transaction processing systems
- Deep entrepreneurial and ownership spirit and ability to thrive with ambiguity
- Ability to breakdown complex projects into work streams, achievable roadmaps and iterative releases that deliver customer value
- Being a curious learner in fast-paced environment
- Experience with agile software development methodologies with weekly release cycles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to communicate with a variety of internal and external audiences and clearly articulate the product roadmap
- Be effective at communicating the "why" to various audiences and achieve buy in
- Ability to effectively coordinate across internal teams such as finance, operations, marketing, engineering and design
- Proven track record of execution and delivery of successful products
- Strong analytical skills with ability to make decisions without perfect information
- Ability to distill high level requirements into actionable strategies/plans
- Ability to prioritize work and understand the trade-offs to make the best decisions for your products
- Ability to lead by example and to drive quality in team, department and organization
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here , but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees' ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.