Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
As a Senior Product Manager you will own a product portfolio composed of products that tackle focus on expanding our Mailchimp marketing platform. This is the key role that “connects the dots” across the full customer journey in partnership with Marketing, Research, Design and Engineering and Support. You will provide thought leadership and direction that drives innovative product delivery furthers our brand goals. This is a full-time opportunity.
What you'll do here:
- Develop holistic strategy across a portfolio of products that ensures a frictionless customer experience, resulting in a focused product roadmap solving for a key customer problem
- Own product portfolio backlog and roadmap, collaborate with Design, Engineering, and Research/Analytics to bring products from ideation to launch.
- Partner with Research to analyze competitive set aligned to portfolio; develop deep knowledge of customer needs along with an understanding of the digital marketing landscape for target customers
- Anchor teams into available data and simplify complex concepts for the desired audience
- Demonstrate a bias towards action and ability to make decisions with imperfect information in service of launching products iteratively
- Collaborate with various departments such, as Product Marketing, Monetization, Design & Communications, to bring product features to market, drive adoption, and deliver on KPI objectives
- Regularly review portfolio roadmap progress with the Senior Leadership Team to build consensus on portfolio priorities
- Monitor all products post-launch, recommending further optimization or course correction
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have expert analytical skills with the ability to clearly and accurately communicate data insights
- You have experience with marketing data analytics, reporting visualizations, or similar data-oriented product development initiatives
- You are capable of synthesizing big-picture product strategy that meets customer needs and successfully motivating across the organization to achieve strategy goals
- You have the ability to thrive in ambiguity and exhibit grit when faced with setbacks
- You are excellent at verbal and written communicating with a wide range of teams and stakeholders, including C-level executives; exceptional presentation skills
- You have a strong attention to detail including proven ability to manage competing priorities
- You have previous successful launch of innovative features and/or products at large scale
- You have experience collaborating with design & marketing to drive product adoption and support marketing initiatives
- You have advanced experience delivering consumer based online or software as a service (SaaS) products in a SCRUM / Agile environment
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform for growing businesses. Mailchimp empowers millions of customers around the world to start and grow their businesses with world-class marketing technology, award-winning customer support, and inspiring content. Millions of businesses and individuals—from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies—trust Mailchimp to help them connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, London, and Santa Monica, Mailchimp has 1,200+ employees. Through Intuit, we offer employees competitive compensation, best in class perks and benefits. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed. Find Mailchimp on social.
Vaccination Policy: We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Mailchimp/Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who wold like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact [email protected]
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories, and complies with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.