By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
The Senior Product Manager for Nitro Analytics is a critical position focused on delivering analytic offerings to the commercial life sciences industry. You will need to hit the ground running, be comfortable in front of customers and technical audiences. You will work closely with sales, consulting, and engineering to construct product roadmaps and define detailed product specifications. To be successful you must be able to ‘go broad and go deep’ - think strategically to define your vision, and then craft detailed designs and effectively communicate with your Engineering, QA, and UX peers.
What You'll Do
- Define and evolve the picture of success for Nitro Analytics
- Define data enrichment processes and analytical data model specifically for the commercial life sciences industry
- Work in a cross-functional and collaborative role spanning product, design, development, QA, marketing, sales, and support.
- Expert verbal and written communication skills – able to clearly and simply express complex ideas to business leaders, IT professionals, and engineering.
- Manage customer preview programs and engage in frequent conversations with customers to understand their needs, listen to their feedback, and determine the usability of the product which will influence the product roadmap and feature design.
- Be able to understand the breadth of the Veeva Nitro product line and how customers use it, as well as technical details especially in owned areas.
- Have a good understanding of the commercial analytics space in the life sciences industry and be passionate about where the industry needs to grow and change
- Experience in designing analytical data models
- Embrace a fast-paced, dynamic environment that comes with being part of a new product team
- Be comfortable with technical topics in the data warehousing space and be able to do productive research in areas that are unfamiliar
- Keep user experience top of mind when designing features, while at the same time understand the technology stack so that features are aptly designed and well thought through.
- Drive execution with a cross-functional team, ensuring that everyone is working towards the same goals and impact.
- 4+ years of product management experience or relevant industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Nice to Have
- Experience with best of breed business intelligence tools
- Experience as a technical product manager or equivalent
- An eye for visual design and user experience design
- An understanding in the area of data management, Big Data analytics, data warehousing, and/or cloud technologies
- Prior work in software development, or computer science degree
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
Read Full Job Description