At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Bayer, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or recommend the best song play next.What we are building
The Data Science Portfolio team is responsible for enabling Domino’s users to train, deploy, monitor and manage machine learning models, using Domino DataLab to accelerate the data science lifecycle in every cloud and on-premise to meet the most demanding needs of our large scale enterprise customers.What your impact will be
As a senior product manager at Domino, you will lead the teams focusing on development and training. The develop team focuses on use cases around the early stages of data science including exploratory development, collaboration, and project creations. The train team covers use cases in later stages of the data science life cycle including training scale (incl distributed compute), managing training experiments, and setting up pipelines. You’ll shape the products and features that will define how data science is utilized in virtually every industry in the world. This is a critical role that bridges technical and business worlds to design world-class products that delight customers. You'll work closely with customers and collaborate with cross-functional teams to guide products from conception through launch and adoption.
In your first year, your impact will be
- Improve customer’s experiment tracking and experiment management by integrating with open source solutions like MLFlow.
- Improve customer’s model management and registration by integration with open source solutions like MLFlow.
- Improve customer’s experience when creating new projects and version control.
- Improve our knowledge on customer’s needs for development and training.
- 3+ years experience in software product management
- Strong history of building high-growth enterprise software and/or cloud services
- Strong familiarity with data science languages (like Python or R) and MLOps components (experiment tracking, experimentation, runtime engine)
- Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent practical experience
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible At Domino Everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.