You’ll join our Core Product Management team reporting to our Director of Product and lead NextRoll’s core ad products. This fast-paced, cross-functional, and highly visible role is responsible for driving growth and adoption of new advertiser-facing capabilities for both our B2B and B2C customer segments. This challenging and exciting opportunity will enable you to work on groundbreaking engineering, mar-tech, and ad-tech problems at massive scale with a passionate, motivated, and highly-talented team of engineers, data scientists, and fellow product managers.
As the Senior Product Manager for Advertising, you will help define and implement the product roadmap to improve and expand our portfolio of digital advertising products. You will partner with product manager counterparts across business units to develop outstanding user experiences for digital marketers to plan, implement, and measure highly targeted ad campaigns. As a product manager on the core team, you will be responsible for products used by tens of thousands of customers. Your work will have a measurable impact, whether you are shipping enhancements to existing products or launching new ones to market. You will need strategic thinking and superb execution along with prior experience in programmatic advertising and/or marketing optimization.
Do you want to join a dynamic and growing product team that is shaking up the industry? If so, we are looking for you! Come "roll" with us.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Define the vision and strategy for NextRoll’s core advertising products, to help digital marketers plan, implement, and analyse highly targeted advertising campaigns
- Design and deliver outstanding solutions for Reach Estimation and Budget Recommendations
- Define and develop new contextual targeting options to drive adoption and revenue growth
- Capture requirements from customers, account teams, ad ops and customer support, and incorporate them into the product roadmap
- Partner with product leaders across both AdRoll and RollWorks business units to differentiate our products or bring new innovative solutions to market
- Contribute to developing the processes and culture of the product management department at NextRoll
- 4+ years of product management experience
- A BS in Computer Science, Statistics, or similar fields
- Come with the fundamental product management skills you’ll need to succeed in the role. You should have experience working on product features throughout their entire journey from customer research to implementation and release.
- Enjoys working cross-functionally across teams and departments
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical abilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience with programmatic advertising and/or marketing optimization
- Working knowledge of the ad-tech or mar-tech landscape
- Experience working with data science, analytics, or AI/ML teams
- MS or MBA in related technical or business field
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back