Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is continuing to grow our teams with the best talent. This role is completely remote friendly and will continue to be after the pandemic.
Team description: Ads Planning, Forecasting, and Opportunities:
The Reddit Ads team is poised to rapidly innovate and grow like no other time in its history. This is a unique opportunity to join a nimble high performing team that will shape how we monetize the Reddit platform and to help connect Redditors with brands they love.
Within Reddit Ads, the Planning, Forecasting, and Opportunities areas cover a wide portfolio of projects that aim to derive and surface Ads Marketplace insights to help advertisers, sales, and ad campaign managers to plan their engagements and spend with Reddit, to efficiently execute ad campaigns, and to find opportunities to optimize performance, improve return-on-investment, and to increase clients’ spending with Reddit.
You would be the PM who leads the following product areas:
- Forecasting the effectiveness of an ad campaign - employ machine learning, analytical, and simulation techniques to forecast the outcomes of an ad campaign to help advertisers plan their campaigns.
- Opportunities - automatically analyze the performance of ad campaigns; derive and surface actionable suggestions to advertisers and account/campaigns managers on how to optimize the performance and improve return on investment.
- Optimization tooling - create internal and external tools for account managers and advertisers to investigate and improve the performance of an ad campaign.
- Planning advertiser engagements and ad campaign execution - build tools and products that derive marketplace insights and leverage them to help sales, account managers, and advertisers to plan and executive their ad spend on Reddit.
As an early member of a critical Ads team and multiple-broad product areas, you will have significant ownership and responsibility in shaping Reddit’s overall monetization strategy and the opportunity.
- Develop and champion product vision and strategy for the Planning, Forecasting, and Opportunities product areas.
- Own the roadmap and drive execution in the above product areas.
- Work closely with sales, marketing, and advertisers to understand advertiser needs and to develop product requirements.
- Work with product managers, engineers, scientists, designers, marketing, sales and a wider set of cross-functional partners to design, implement, and launch delightful products that improve business performance.
- Establish and run a campaign optimization program
- Partner with the Advertiser Platform team to enhance Reddit’s Ads Manager. Build tools that allow account managers to perform advanced campaign optimization on their own.
- Demonstrable experience with building enterprise-user or end-user products.
- A track record of developing and championing product strategy and vision.
- A compelling influencer with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and execution skills.
- A track record of having quantifiable business impact.
- 7+ years of relevant product management experience
- Computer science / mathematics or related field background.
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Relevant Ad Tech experience
- Proven experience working with cross functional teams (marketing, sales, etc)
- North America timezone-based
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].