Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We help connect companies large and small with top independent talent from around the world. Simply put, our mission is to create economic opportunities so people have better lives.
Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled independent professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere.
Upwork - the world's largest work marketplace - is hiring a Senior Product Manager for Ad Products & Monetization. We're developing a pricing and market design function and looking for an experienced Product Manager. This Product Manager will help drive the creation of an ad platform from the ground up and manage price implementation and the adoption of online subscriptions and other paid features.Your Responsibilities:
- Build an ad system talent loves that allows them to win more work. This includes sponsored proposals, sponsored search listings, and conversion/quality stats to demonstrate return on investment and help talent bid more intelligently.
- Own the implementation and user experience of pricing across the company. This includes paid features, subscriptions and memberships, discounts and promotions.
- Be the leader of your product area by advocating for the customer, owning outcomes, and driving to decisions that have a positive impact.
- Execute on the long-term and short-term roadmaps.
- Define and monitor metrics to track business and customer success and deliver continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated experience in product management, ideally with significant experience building an ad platform and two-sided marketplace experience
- Have owned major product initiatives from idea to completion and can articulate outcomes using data and client insights
- Consistent track record in understanding customer needs, working across various functional teams, developing solutions, and launching products.
At Upwork, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. We are a remote-first organization working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals. While we have physical offices in San Francisco and Chicago, currently we also support hiring of corporate full-time employees in 15 states in the United States. Please speak with a member of our recruitment team to determine whether you are located in a state in which we are hiring corporate full-time employees.
Our vibrant culture is built on shared values and our mission to create economic opportunities so that people have better lives. We foster amazing teams, put our community first, and have a bias toward action. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and grow together through development opportunities, mentorship, and employee resource groups. Oh yeah, we’ve also got amazing benefits.
Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about the employee experience.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.