About the role
- Ship impact — Be deeply focused on increasing patient success with their therapies, initially with a focus on patients with chronic MSK pain (Musculoskeletal pain)
- Define success – Research and define the needs of our health care practitioners and patients in a structured way by applying user research and customer discovery methodologies to find the best ways to drive patient success.
- Ensure a clear vision and roadmap — Work with senior leadership to define the vision, strategy and roadmap for patient engagement and therapy success through rich interactive therapy experiences while fulfilling our customers needs, regulatory and business constraints.
- Ensure alignment – Coordinate with multiple stakeholders from inside the organization to align on business strategy and market opportunities
- Define shippable impact – Define structured and implementable product increments:Create clear product hypotheses in accordance with product strategy and vision and apply discovery techniques in collaboration with our UX testers.
- Ensure confidence before writing code – Brainstorm and create ideal UX flows with our talented designers. Coordinating the implementation process by tightly collaborating with engineering leads to ship high quality software.
- Ship with sprint cadence – Ensure that you’re providing a strong cadence of product increments. Iterate well based on qualitative and quantitative learningsLearn and iterate well – Execute experiments and generate quantitative and qualitative learnings that iteratively improve our products and platforms.
- Launch well – Communicate & market product releases both with internal teams and external partners to accelerate impact
- Accelerate your career – You will join an established team of product managers, designers and engineers who value personal growth and coaching. Companies that create great careers become great companies. As a member of a fast-growing organization you have the opportunity to both be proud of the impact you’ve had on the world and of the personal and professional growth you’ve had at Kaia.
- Product excellence. Your teams and peers widely regard you as one of the best product people they’ve worked with.
- Leadership and communication. You develop deep shared context, alignment and passion in your core and cross functional teams
- Proficiency in a PM's stack: Recognizing user & customer needs, analyzing and visualizing data, writing specs & tickets, communicating clearly & listen carefully, creating roadmaps, managing feature releases, motivating and guiding a development team
- Strong expertise in consumer behavior and behavioral science
- Knowledge of how to build and frame choice architectures, combining language and visuals to nudge users towards better outcomes
- Strong quantitative skills and analytical mindset with academic training a strong understanding of technical concepts
- Previously startup experience or led a strong product team before
- Experience in working in a healthcare setting or being exposed to medical regulations is helpful but not essential.
- Experience with JIRA, Looker, Confluence, Miro, Trello, Design Thinking, Customer Discovery, UX Design