Chewy is seeking a Senior Product Manager role to join our team in our Plantation FL, Boston MA, Bellevue WA, or Minneapolis MN office locations. This team and individual will be focused on building tools, processes, and strategy, for delivering world class and memorable customer service. This includes internal and external facing customer support and self-service solutions.
At Chewy, we believe in ownership and accountability and value creativity. We are makers and doers who thrive on the desire to drive results. We approach our mission to provide the best service and pet products anywhere with a dogged determination and an entrepreneurial spirit. Sure, we work hard, but we have fun, too. Of course, that's not hard to do when you get to bring your favorite four-legged friend to the office.
What You'll Do:
- Own development and communicate long-term vision and goals that drive strategies for a product.
- Influence investment choices that will provide long-term innovation for the user.
- Guide cross-functional teams of Product Managers, Engineers, Designers, and Analysts while playing a key role in organizing and communicating their work across the organization.
- Develop product strategy by prioritizing features, building consensus, coordinating feature releases, and internal/external communications.
- Communicate product strategy and status to key stakeholders across Chewy; developing intake processes for feature enhancement suggestions.
What You'll Need:
- Currently enrolled full-time in an accredited MBA program with an anticipated graduation date between December 2022 and June 2023.
- 4+ years of Product experience.
- Experience owning, developing, and communicating long-term vision and goals that drive strategies, for a portfolio of products.
- Demonstrated ability to own test-and-learn roadmap to inform the product portfolio.
- Comfortable working in a culture of experimentation, learning, and innovation, to solve user needs within the domain.
- Experience using CS tools preferred (Ex: ACD, WFM, and DEX).
- Background in Continuous Improvement, Customer Care, or E-commerce preferred.
- Current permanent U.S. work authorization is required.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact [email protected]
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact [email protected]
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.