Senior Product Management, Analytics and SMB (R-11346) at Dun & Bradstreet (Jacksonville, FL)
| Jacksonville, FL
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:55 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, July 14, 2022
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The Senior Product Manager develops and manages the product strategy and roadmap for online requests for D-U-N-S numbers, the D-U-N-S Manager application, the Business Listing application portfolio, and APIs that can be leveraged by internal and external (3rd party) applications for the aforementioned products. Working with stakeholders and senior management, this individual will be responsible for executing on the strategy and driving go-to-market activities.
- Drive the completion/launch of the remaining Business Listing tiers, working closely with the Digital team for integration with the D&B Business Directory
- Identify the next set for the Business Listing portfolio, post launch, using a combination of market data and internal customer and prospect data to drive future funding proposals, as part of the annual and ongoing strategic planning process.
- Work closely with the Digital team, Technology, Sales, Data Supply Chain, Customer Success and other relevant stakeholders to evaluate, recommend, and drive implementations (when appropriate) on buy, build, or partner for each ecosystem expansion opportunity.
- Drive the strategy for D&B around the self-service capability for both FREE and Paid D-U-N-S solutions
- Own the prioritization and execution of development in the D-U-N-S Manager application, both for frontend and industrial strength APIs.
- Collaborate with other Product team and other stakeholders across user personas in the SMB ecosystem to ensure a consistent Go To Market (GTM) approach with a potential end goal of further unification of products to create a more seamless customer experience.
- Drive and influence GTM approach across product, technology and marketing via understanding and communicating well-researched market requirements.
- Proactively demonstrate ongoing product innovation -- conceive and prototype new product features, working with the Innovation Center and other key stakeholders.
- Provide insight into the competitive environment to ensure Dun & Bradstreet’s products are best positioned relative to our strategy; Spend time with customers gathering feedback to inform strategy.
- Prepare product requirements that address the objectives of the company, competitive outlook, industry direction, resource constraints, timeline, etc.
- Lead cross-functional teams with respect to requirements interpretation, product decisions, specification reviews, customer satisfaction issues, and scheduling.
- Clearly communicate product development updates, risks, and issues to stakeholders and senior management.
Experience & Qualifications
- You have a successful track record of managing products through their entire lifecycle with emphasis on bringing new products to market.
- You have 5 or more years of SaaS product management experience
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or technology related field; even better if you have an MBA.
- You have software design experience in complex, multi-tasking, real-time, highly available systems.
- You are able to design innovative features and cohesive products from analytics, have an eye for details, and focus on users, results, and business goals.
- You can demonstrate agile development experience with identifying customer and business problems, crafting the product vision, writing clear/concise requirements with consideration for the end-to-end experience, and leading the execution team to deliver on time and on budget.
- You demonstrate the ability to understand and discuss technical concepts and manage trade-offs.
- You are highly organized, even in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have outstanding interpersonal skills, presentation skills, strong work ethic, and are self-motivated.
- You excel in a cross-functional, geographically dispersed team environment.
- You have a willingness to travel when needed (< 10%).
FOR US APPLICANTS - Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
More Information on Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Short Hills, NJ, Center Valley, PA and New York, NY. Dun & Bradstreet was founded in 2022. It has 5353 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 141 open jobs at Dun & Bradstreet, click here.
Read Full Job Description