What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years, we’ve grown from 0 to 13M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
At Fetch Rewards, our vision is to help make shopping and everyday activities easy, fun and rewarding. Our millions of users turn their Fetch points into gift cards, charitable donations, or to simply treat themselves! We are ranked as one of the top shopping apps in the App Store, have earned a 4.8/5 rating, and plan to become the premier app for “rewarding life”.
We are looking for creative, self-driven Senior Product Leaders to set the vision, strategy, and deliver success for a functional area of the product. You will lead a cross-functional product and engineering Pack, understand key pain points and opportunities, and then deliver innovative solutions to drive customer and business outcomes. (This role can be based from one of our offices in Madison, Chicago, Boston, Birmingham, New York and San Francisco -- or be remote from anywhere in the United States.)What kind of person are we looking for?
- Experienced product leader with a track record of designing innovative products and experiences, launching quickly with high quality, measuring results and achieving positive outcomes
- Have the product instincts to understand what our customers REALLY want (not just what they tell us) and deliver novel solutions to exceed their expectations
- Hypothesis and data-driven to inform priorities and decision making, conceive experiments, measure outcomes and improve understanding
- An effective communicator and collaborator including with engineering, UX, analytics, and operational departments
- Able to thrive in uncertainty and comfortable with a high degree of ownership and bias for action
- Takes charge and steers the ship by defining your pack’s vision, not simply executing previously set priorities
- Set the mission, vision, and strategy for your Pack and get alignment from company stakeholders
- Collaborate in cross-pack product and technology initiatives while keeping all stakeholders aligned
- Immerse yourself into the Product/UX team, your Pack, and the technology platform
- Become an expert in the end-user experience for your subject area and use a combination of product instincts and data to test new hypothesis
- Collaborate with UX/Design, engineering, QA, and data teams to lead the definition, execution, launch, and assessment of innovative product enhancements
- Collaborate with your peers to elevate the abilities of our product, team, and the overall company
- Consistently demonstrate clear improvements to user, partner, and business metrics