At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
- The life we create within our virtual walls, every day
- Being B Corp certified
- Our honor as a “Best Large Firm to Work For” by Consulting Magazine
The ideal Product Consultant for Kin + Carta is an innovative, strategic problem solver, who has a passion to partner with clients to drive product strategy for digital workstreams. We are looking for consultants who enjoy continuously learning and evolving the emerging technologies in the digital space.
- Providing consultation and support to client Product leadership in their day-to-day activities and decision-making process across features
- Helping define the product vision, roadmap, and backlog
- Facilitating the definition of business needs and technical capabilities
- Writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Understanding and advocating for business and customer needs
- Establishing analytics strategies, including KPIs, measurements plans, and reports
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, researchers, strategists, and QA engineers
- Supporting sprint planning meetings by communicating the feature value and definition
- Forming a strong and trusted client relationship
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar product role or within software development
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis and requirements definition
- Experience with Agile/Scrum roles, artifacts, and ceremonies
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Comfortable working closely with cross-functional development teams of engineers, designers, researchers, strategists, and Scrum Masters
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum development environment, or in a consulting capacity is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Mobile and/or emerging technology experience/knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or IT related field
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 1,700 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.