Senior Product Analyst at Salesloft (Remote)
Job Title: Senior Product Analyst
Location: Remote - MX
WHY YOU’LL LOVE SALESLOFT:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are and have empowered our staggering growth to become the #1 leader in sales engagement software.
Salesloft helps brands deliver value and create trust by connecting authentically and meaningfully with their customers. Thousands of customers depend on Salesloft’s category-leading sales engagement platform to engage in more relevant, authentic, and sincere ways.
Since our founding in 2011, we have grown into a global, award-winning organization with Lofters based all over the world. As a testament to our organizational health, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2020, twice by Deloitte as a ‘Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America,’ and have been recognized as a top workplace by Forbes, Fortune, Glassdoor, Atlanta Journal Constitution, and Inc Magazine.
We’re redefining an age-old industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Check us out on Glassdoor and see what people LOVE about working for Salesloft!
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future. We want to create a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages and retains the nation’s elite talent.
At Salesloft, our Product Analysts are pivotal to our company’s success. You will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing Product Experience team responsible for helping product teams understand and monitor their product surface, investigate trends, and develop insights.
In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our ‘team over self’ core value, you will also have the opportunity to champion data driven decisions to inform product strategy. You will have an opportunity to make a difference.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Analyst to focus on quantitative data efforts that contribute to great experiences for our customers.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for providing answers to product leadership’s most pressing questions. You will reveal our customers’ needs through quantitative research methods, and work closely with our UX Research and product development teams to support research efforts and drive the most valued features into the platform. You will be responsible for providing data-driven insights to help product teams achieve KPIs and create dashboards and reports to monitor and measure success.
If you’re passionate about sales technology, providing a world-class customer experience, and thrive in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment, then becoming a Senior Product Analyst is the career path for you!
Our Salesloft’s Product Experience team is comprised of seasoned and up-and-coming Product Analysts and UX Researchers who are all aligned on one mission: to redefine the Sales Engagement space and activate the authentic seller in all of us.
The Product Experience team consists of data driven researchers and product analysts with a desire to delight our customers with the best user experience. Our team shares a few common traits: they are self-motivated, empathetic, and passionate about our users. They are also the epitome of our core values - Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
- 4+ years of experience in product analytics or a similar role.
- Proficiency with SQL and Excel.
- Expertise with product analytics tools like Mixpanel, Segment, Looker, and Google Analytics.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience with statistical methods such as regression and hypothesis testing.
- Experience summarizing analysis results into business impact stories and actionable next steps.
- Previous product analytics experience in SaaS preferred
- R/Python is a plus
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Learn Salesloft’s core product development processes. Observe and understand our specific development processes and how features move through the development cycle.
- Onboard and learn product software stack. Understand how they relate to the overall product life cycle.
- Shadow Saleslofters across the organization to understand how they use Salesloft and Salesloft’s processes.
- Begin 1:1’s with your manager, understand your 30-60-90 plan, meet & shadow current members of the Salesloft team, and delve into your product area.
- Set your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your manager and develop an action plan to achieve them.
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Collaborate with product team to define and measure product surface KPIs and how to define success.
- Active involvement in strategic (the “why”), not just tactical (the “how”) realities of the research and recommendations you make.
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Contribute to ongoing UX improvements that help the organization build beautiful experiences at a fast pace.
- Identify opportunities for product changes/experiments based on analysis and proactively share these opportunities to the product team.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Lead analytics activities for our core product, including working with and mentoring Product Analysts.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT SALESLOFT:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas
- You will build community with Lofters of many cultures and backgrounds through ERGs and DEI initiatives
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
Salesloft is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.